Who makes custom Explorer style guitars???

ebay007.jpg

ebay002.jpg

ebay.jpg

ebay003.jpg

:thumbsup:

Thanks for all of the replies guys! I really want to stay as close as possible to the original Ibanez DT555 shape and headstock if at all possible. Lee from GMW e-mailed me back and is working on a quote. I'll probably go with the millennium headstock if I go with his design

AmpliFIRE":2itj2d1l said:
Thanks for all of the replies guys! I really want to stay as close as possible to the original Ibanez DT555 shape and headstock if at all possible. Lee from GMW e-mailed me back and is working on a quote. I'll probably go with the millennium headstock if I go with his design

will he do the Ibanez shape?

if so, i might jump on the band wagon.

AmpliFIRE":2zteiois said:

Who is GMW?

Steve

Capulin Overdrive":1fgdojzj said:
AmpliFIRE":1fgdojzj said:

will he do the Ibanez shape?

if so, i might jump on the band wagon.

Yup...it sure sounds like it. He said that he would need to do a perimeter tracing of the body, but the rest of the guitar is straightforward.

Back