Who's enjoying pride month

• Thread starter Thread starter 70 Mach 1
  • Start date Start date
Screenshot_20230630-144633~2.png

Who gives a fuck what those backwards morons think and say about their stupid Koran fairytale book?
"backwards morons".........................you just can't make this shit up, can you.......

When was the last time you were in Iraq and how many times a week do you personally converse with an Iraqi today?

‘Trans Woman’ with Erect Penis Photographs Women in Women’s Restroom​

1688239459653.png

In an incident that incites repulsion and demands urgent action, a video from Burlington, Massachusetts, showing a transgender ‘woman’ with an erect penis waiting to use a cubicle in a women’s restroom.

The individual in question, caught on camera, is seen glancing toward women who can be heard in the background. He then shifts his camera, seemingly preparing to take a covert photo of the women present.

This grotesque action by the transgender is profoundly disturbing and raises serious concerns about the safety and comfort of all biological women using public restrooms.

‘Trans Woman’ with Erect Penis Photographs Women in Women’s Restroom​

View attachment 219847
In an incident that incites repulsion and demands urgent action, a video from Burlington, Massachusetts, showing a transgender ‘woman’ with an erect penis waiting to use a cubicle in a women’s restroom.

The individual in question, caught on camera, is seen glancing toward women who can be heard in the background. He then shifts his camera, seemingly preparing to take a covert photo of the women present.

This grotesque action by the transgender is profoundly disturbing and raises serious concerns about the safety and comfort of all biological women using public restrooms.

Got a little baby bump going as well.

Being trans has nothing to do with sexual orientation. It's about gender dysphoria. Just because a man wants to be a woman doesn't mean that they want to sleep with men (problematic to say the least). Look at Bruce Gender he made the change just to become a trans lesbian. Puzzling and why I ended up learning about the orientation/dysphoria thing. I'm not sure if I actually believe he lopped it off though but that's irrelevant to the point.

Being trans has nothing to do with sexual orientation. It's about gender dysphoria. Just because a man wants to be a woman doesn't mean that they want to sleep with men (problematic to say the least). Look at Bruce Gender he made the change just to become a trans lesbian. Puzzling and why I ended up learning about the orientation/dysphoria thing. I'm not sure if I actually believe he lopped it off though but that's irrelevant to the point.
“Bruce Gender” - if a slip a good one.

Back