Who's enjoying pride month

Who do you think hires them?
I do.

sm8rSsq.jpg

Let's face it; it doesn't matter what "company" you contract to pour a slab around here..

The same 15 guys are going to show up and work the pour.

🤷‍♂️

We'll I know.

I've had plumbing, and roofing the same way. My point is, you know these construction companies are owned by conservative, that will join right in on the illegal problem conversation. Yet have a massive crew of them.

You also know these illegals come to this country for work.

We'll I know.

I've had plumbing, and roofing the same way. My point is, you know these construction companies are owned by conservative, that will join right in on the illegal problem conversation. Yet have a massive crew of them.

You also know these illegals come to this country for work.
Once I figured that out, I started talking directly to the men doing teh actual work..

I speak 4 languages fluently, English, American, Australian and Canadian.. but I know enough Spanish to start a fight.

Now, I provide a cooler of beer, free tacos and I pay in cash. 🤑

Once I figured that out, I started talking directly to the men doing teh actual work..

I speak 4 languages fluently, English, American, Australian and Canadian.. but I know enough Spanish to start a fight.

Now, I provide a cooler of beer, free tacos and I pay in cash. 🤑
Smart. I'd save the beer till after work was done but ... whatev.

They're on the governments payroll you idiot.
Off the books and on welfare.
They couldn't survive otherwise.
The man isn't coughing up minimum wages for them

Dude seriously, where do you you live?

In TEXAS EVERY FUCKING conservative owned construction company, and farm uses 99.95% fucking illegals for the crew. That's a lot of mother fucking illegals bro. Jesus you guys are out of fucking touch. :hys:

Dude seriously, where do you you live?

In TEXAS EVERY FUCKING conservative owned construction company, and farm uses 99.95% fucking illegals for the crew. That's a lot of mother fucking illegals bro. Jesus you guys are out of fucking touch. :hys:
Jesus christ. Dude.
They're flooding across your border by the millions. Or course they are more of them there..
The lazy ones stay put.
You couldn't pay me to go to texas.

Back