Who's enjoying pride month

• Thread starter Thread starter 70 Mach 1
  • Start date Start date
You forgot low IQ rhetoric.

Your forte.
I know you have a denied it a few times and the mods can't verify it 100%, but when you do that, it makes you look like Donnie. I don't know if it is intentional or accidental. I'm starting to think it is accidental because your obsessive-compulsive behavior gets in the way of rational thinking. So you knee jerk and respond. No?

If it is intentional, I apologize.

I know you have a denied it a few times and the mods can't verify it 100%, but when you do that, it makes you look like Donnie. I don't know if it is intentional or accidental. I'm starting to think it is accidental because your obsessive-compulsive behavior gets in the way of rational thinking. So you knee jerk and respond. No?

If it is intentional, I apologize.
I can see why your psych gig didn't fare so well.

I’d say he has you completely nailed as most do on here, Donnie. .

Shhhh, you’re fooling everyone.

😂👍
As long as you think I'm Donnie, you couldn't put a nail in a sheet of drywall.

Keep it going though. It's amusing.

As long as you think I'm Donnie, you couldn't put a nail in a sheet of drywall.

Keep it going though. It's amusing.
Well then..............if that's the case you're even more stupid and childish than Donnie.

At least he has a feeble pathetic excuse but you have no excuse...........you're just plain rude, crude, vile, disgusting and gutter trash.

Well then..............if that's the case you're even more stupid and childish than Donnie.

At least he has a feeble pathetic excuse but you have no excuse...........you're just plain rude, crude, vile, disgusting and gutter trash.
But I don't have shit on my dick. There's always that.

And, I didn't lie about going to Harvard.

So your behavior(s) (posts) are neither intentional nor accidental?

Got it.
Excluded middle?

OIP.ywGq61ZDw7NKI0i6J8sIyQHaIH

Back