Why do DIEZEL amplifier not come with footswitch??

My Wizard came with a footswitch and power cord 💥💥💥 ...just no manual...but it's self explanatory

It should come with manual anyway. For those point of price should have laminated restaurant grade manual as well as power point presentation. When you buy? It new? I heard they many times no footswitch.

I'll up this and also say Wizards don't come with a footswitch, or power cord, or manual

I feel for this, unacceptable. Not only for wizzer, but diezel as well. Amp in these range of price should no be skimp on delivery package.

It seem like builder let get away with this instead of people pressing them to do right thing and include basic things. Herbert should have manual and footswitch.

Manual describe frequency range for control and how interact with power amp etc etc. Mesa good example, very inform manual help understand tone stack and relationship in design.

Just because we can figure out and dial around, doesn't mean these builder can get away with this cut corner. Suppose to be complete package. IMHO

BUT... the super issue for me is footswitch no include. Even cheapest amp with minimum feature come with simple footswitch to do basic function. When did this become acceptable practice for builder to not include basic footswitch.

@Peter Diezel why you not include footswitch when amp have different mode? I have always walk to amp and toggle switch and sometime bump into tone setting because switch. I feel force to buy expensive footswitch when should have include with amp cost +16000 złoty and this bother me many time when see other amp always have them.

I just asking.
No offend.
🚫🦶🚫

Yeah, I'd say that's pretty ridiculous.

Unless you have a single channel amp with zero options, that's pretty lame for a builder to not include a FS

I'll up this and also say Wizards don't come with a footswitch, or power cord, or manual
Mine came with all except a manual, but imo it’s not necessary and Rick is responsive to questions (brief responses though lol) and most boutique amps I’ve had didn’t come any manual, some of which cost more than wizards. I just judge amps by how they sound

Also, Rick gets amps out fast even during the holidays seasons. Much respect for that

Mine came with all except a manual, but imo it’s not necessary and Rick is responsive to questions (brief responses though lol) and most boutique amps I’ve had didn’t come any manual, some of which cost more than wizards. I just judge amps by how they sound

Also, Rick gets amps out fast even during the holidays seasons. Much respect for that

No boutique amp I've ever bought came with a manual.

No boutique amp I've ever bought came with a manual.

You could argue that Bogner is still a boutique company, and they send out "manuals" if you can call them that. They come in manila envelopes and consist of just a page or two, obviously printed from some cheap walmart printer, with cheesy, printer-streaked cover images and spelling / grammar / punctuation mistakes all over the place.

They're awesome. :D

You could argue that Bogner is still a boutique company, and they send out "manuals" if you can call them that. They come in manila envelopes and consist of just a page or two, obviously printed from some cheap walmart printer, with cheesy, printer-streaked cover images and spelling / grammar / punctuation mistakes all over the place.

They're awesome. :D
Many of their models though have unconventional features and lots of them, so they need it more imo, but a manual is always nice to have. I just wouldn’t ding Wizard or other boutique brands for not having them

It should come with manual anyway. For those point of price should have laminated restaurant grade manual as well as power point presentation. When you buy? It new? I heard they many times no footswitch.

I feel for this, unacceptable. Not only for wizzer, but diezel as well. Amp in these range of price should no be skimp on delivery package.

It seem like builder let get away with this instead of people pressing them to do right thing and include basic things. Herbert should have manual and footswitch.

Manual describe frequency range for control and how interact with power amp etc etc. Mesa good example, very inform manual help understand tone stack and relationship in design.

Just because we can figure out and dial around, doesn't mean these builder can get away with this cut corner. Suppose to be complete package. IMHO

BUT... the super issue for me is footswitch no include. Even cheapest amp with minimum feature come with simple footswitch to do basic function. When did this become acceptable practice for builder to not include basic footswitch.

@Peter Diezel why you not include footswitch when amp have different mode? I have always walk to amp and toggle switch and sometime bump into tone setting because switch. I feel force to buy expensive footswitch when should have include with amp cost +16000 złoty and this bother me many time when see other amp always have them.

I just asking.
No offend.
🚫🦶🚫
I can't express how much I have already enjoyed this thread. I also find it odd not to include the footswitch with such a nice amp. IF they did include it though, it would cost you double or triple what the footswitch would cost if you bought it on your own though so.... pick your poison.

Have a middle man and pay more markup or do the leg work yourself and save a bit of money.

I can't express how much I have already enjoyed this thread. I also find it odd not to include the footswitch with such a nice amp. IF they did include it though, it would cost you double or triple what the footswitch would cost if you bought it on your own though so.... pick your poison.

Have a middle man and pay more markup or do the leg work yourself and save a bit of money.

It's one of those thing that people let slide a few time and then everyone think it okay. "Oh it's total fine to not have footswitch you should pay for footsewitch" type of attitude is why they start and continue such nonsense.

Absolutely should be include for these price. Which already are on extreme side.

This why I say at LEAST they should include basic footswitch. And if user want more exotic footswitch they can purchase. Sure.

No excuse not to have basic channel switching footswitch with very successful company like DIEZEL.

@Leo Diezel

Why no basic footswitch toggle between 2 & 3 channel and master 1 & 2.... I not understand this.

The big exotic footswitch cost very high and am force to buy when small basic 3-4 button switch should come include for these price.

🚔

Back