Why do DIEZEL amplifier not come with footswitch??

Mr. Peter Diezel communication............"Be happy it came with a back panel...... as you know how we Germans roll"...........................................

That's crazy it would not come with a footswitch.............almost ludicrous........:dunno::scared:

How much are the footswitches?

If one is so retarded that they can’t figure out how to operate a Wizard (with an even a rudimentary knowledge of tube guitar amps) without a manual, they’re probably not capable of generating the funds to buy one anyway. Just saying

Every body know you rich boy.
It no secret you support other rich boy.

No need to make comment about generating fund, sound like asscrack personality when do this. Just saying.

Some people appreciate a builder effort to explain their connection between power amp and pre amp and how their tone stack work.

Who said you can't figure it out?
A wizzer, sure. It just marshall with hollow dookie mids. So not hard to understand it do 1 same sound with 3 resistor change between model.
As for Diezel… it’s midi… bring you own footswitch or buy the one they offer. If it came with a footswitch they’d just charge more… this way get what you want

I don't agree. Shitting the customer who pay is not excuse. That like when people put poison in your american food and then sell you overprice health care for when it sickens you and cloaking as "the freedom of choice" if my opinion.

Diezel well enough known brand, include basic footswitch instead of making buy some crazy midi bullshit on the side.

No excuse for this practice.
Sure you have plenty money to wipe ass with, but doesn't make okay for the builder.

And now we establish grounded zero, weezer and most respect brand include basic footswtich. Then it up to you if you want midi or whatever nonsense.

All respect brand should include basic footswitch for channel switch. No excuse sorry 😐

1726779554931.gif

Mr. Peter Diezel communication............"Be happy it came with a back panel...... as you know how we Germans roll"...........................................

That's crazy it would not come with a footswitch.............almost ludicrous........:dunno::scared:

How much are the footswitches?

💯 correct... it is ludicrous and people make excuse for them 🙄

You buy herbert in USA for $4500
You then expect to also purchase:
Screenshot_20240919_165823_Samsung Internet.jpg

Most normal human will expect for these price to come with at minimum a basic 2 button diezel branded footswitch to compliment amplifier.

Anyone channel switch amp should always have switch to go between channel. It like someone sell you house with no light switch. Force you to buy light switch. And say "It's so you can choose your own light switch, it's better this way" 🤡

Most will agree, all amp of "higher quality" should come with basic footswitch. It really not a competition.

It's basic common business practice to include channel switch foodswitch.

Why this concept has apparently been offend to some people here...

That very strange to me.
🤣

Hey, it's not socially acceptable to use that word anymore. Your statement should read:

"If he/she/they/it are/is so retarded that they can't figure out..."

When I was growing up, we used to call each other “gay” and “retarded” as if it were nothing. Nowadays, I can’t say those words without some gay retard getting offended 😏

Every body know you rich boy.
It no secret you support other rich boy.

No need to make comment about generating fund, sound like asscrack personality when do this. Just saying.

You’ve been here 2 days and you seem to think you know me! lol

My comment wasn’t directed at you personally or anyone specific for that matter. Just a statement. In general, the degree of erudition generally correlates with ability to generate wealth. Though in today’s world of instagram and YouTube influencers, that’s not always the case.

You’ve been here 2 days and you seem to think you know me! lol

My comment wasn’t directed at you personally or anyone specific for that matter. Just a statement. In general, the degree of erudition generally correlates with ability to generate wealth. Though in today’s world of instagram and YouTube influencers, that’s not always the case.
Fuck that dude Matt. Everybody here knows you’re basically Switzerland!

You’ve been here 2 days and you seem to know me! lol

I lurking very long time.
You buy many wizzer amplifier.

Buy many wizzer mean you have many thousand extra purchase.

Some not so extra lucky my friend.
Some work very hard still not able afford 39 wizzer amplifier...

How you have your wealth, your business. But not everyone super wealth. Many intelligent men. Not super wealth.

A wise man never compare his worth to dollar to afford amplifier. It come off as snobby personality. You lost 3 respect point when say if someone can't figure out weezer tone stack they no afford weezer amplifier. Of course can figure out.

What did, does, affording amplifier have to do with figuring anything out? Some like to read builder perspective on design with special amp like Diezel and Mesa for example. Active controls, passive controls, it help form baseline for tweak. Why offend you?

And you may not think amp should come with footswitch. Most will expect one when pay for respect brand of amplifier though. You are in minority for this decision I think. And should maybe just say "Ah yes they should include. Even though it does not bother me. I get your view point."

No hard feeling millionaire friend.
🤝💸

My opinion of course
Diezel should include 🦶switch.

Hey, it's not socially acceptable to use that word anymore. Your statement should read:

"If he/she/they/it are/is so retarded that they can't figure out..."
That’s a nice intervention of some Divine grammar there.

Back