Why does the damn amp forum get so much more action?

• Thread starter Thread starter Stratboy151
  • Start date Start date
I like to have a few guitars that feel really familiar and have my stink on them. They hold more sentimental value to me than an amp does.

For me it's a matter of what I feel comfortable with and what I want to experiment with.

Right now, I feel comfortable with my guitar stockade. (2 strats, an RD and a junior, a bass and an alvarez acoust)
and I want to experiment with amps. little amps big amps medium amps, amps made from tin cans.

There's more hands on modification possibilities when it comes to knowing what's in your amps and experimenting IMO.

Because the average dick size is 8 inches and we are bad motherbitches! :x

I used to be all about guitars. 25 guitars, 2 amps. But now I want a balance so I'm at 7 amps and 17-20 guitars.

But really going to get back to basics, sell a few amps, sell half my guitars, buy an acoustic, probably a 12 string.

sah5150":28937 said:
Please cease and desist with this line of discussion. Tone is NOT in the fingers. Please make a note of this.

Steve
What are you nuts??? not in the fingers ?a Monkey can bash strings ,You still have to make it cry and sing,stop hangin out at GC

Back