Why I need to down size to the Axe FX

• Thread starter Thread starter Shark Diver
  • Start date Start date
Shark Diver
Shark Diver
staples_zps4b176d94.jpg

:cry: :cry:

There's many excuses for converting to the Axe FX. This is a new one though....

Go ahead and show us the pretty pink cast :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

But - OUCH! That's gonna smart when the stitches start to set. I had a cyst removed from behind my knee and for a day or two I pissed and moaned like a little baby..... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

They took the staples out today. Cast is for my mom - fighting her 4th cancer. Plus, I rock pink ;) :lol: :LOL:

cast_zpsce257ede.jpg

I need to send you a HELLO KITTY sticker for that cast. Feel better.

I' 1 year post my second ACL reconstruction. There is life after surgery and physical therapy.

Super OUCH :cry:

I am wishing you all the best for a full and speedy recovery.

At least you are rockin' your "new" X99 :rock:

Holy mother of jesus...what happened? Hope you heal up fast.

Yikes! Achilles repair? If so, that it quite an incision!
All the best to you and your mom.

I feel you on that I almost lost my hand this year due to an accident and have seriously rethought and redone my rig.... Hoping you have a speedy recovery

THE FUCK DUDE!!!

I told you to stay away from them Southside BITCHES...

Since your downsizing for a while have you thought about trying a tube preamp with the Torpedo live ? I wonder what something like a Bogner Fish sounds like with that. I have the axe 2 but got the torpedo just to try something different.

Dude did you see the size of the centipede on the back of your leg?!!

Thanks for the well wishes guys :)

IntenseJim":1m3y29i9 said:
and physical therapy. [/color]
:cry:

killertone":1m3y29i9 said:
Holy mother of jesus...what happened? Hope you heal up fast.
Racquetball..

racerevlon":1m3y29i9 said:
THE FUCK DUDE!!!

I told you to stay away from them Southside BITCHES...
When I was younger I could handle the Southside. Now it's all assisted living side... :lol: :LOL:

Mark Day":1m3y29i9 said:
Dude did you see the size of the centipede on the back of your leg?!!
My wife keeps hitting it with a newspaper saying the same thing :cry: :doh: :D

dav2321":1m3y29i9 said:
Since your downsizing for a while have you thought about trying a tube preamp with the Torpedo live ? I wonder what something like a Bogner Fish sounds like with that. I have the axe 2 but got the torpedo just to try something different.
I have that with an X99 and love it - but with a TC2290 and Manley tube pre the rack is too heavy for her...
I might just grab a couple pedals into the LIVE for practice. But I'm probably still a month from even being able to sit in a chair with my leg down long even to practice. Just keep thinking during the down time would be the perfect time to dial an AXE in.

Damn. You know, you could've just bought an axefx. No need for all that. :lol: :LOL:

Good luck to both you and your mom.

Prayers to your mom, we will keep her in our prayers!

You, however are a wimp!! :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

I have had 5 back operations and refuse to stop playing through my 1/2 stack. Every so often my back gets sore and it hurts for weeks (I can't take pain meds, got addicted in 2009) so I can definitely understand your pain. Hang tough and learn to move your gear smartly. When you do, please let me know how!!! :rock: :rock:

Attachments

• 2008 back.jpg
    2008 back.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 3,438

Back