Why I need to down size to the Axe FX

• Thread starter Thread starter Shark Diver
  • Start date Start date
Mom is feeling better. It's not curable. But hopefully she'll be around for a little while longer. Something we all go through. Thank you for the good vibes.
Puts my stuff in perspective for sure.

Nice Xray. Can you even go through security at the airport :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

Since that was taken I had a morphine pump implanted as well. :( Due to the nerve damage I suffered from the discs blowing out I came down with small tissue neuropathy, all of my skin, 100% feels like it is burning. No cure and it just gets worse. The pump kills 99% of the burning so I can keep on living. I cannot get through security, I have a medical card and they still hassle me. :gethim:

Never quit life, live it to the fullest because you never know when it will change.

I will pray for your ma, what's her name?

guitarmike":2eihy4ek said:
Since that was taken I had a morphine pump implanted as well. :( Due to the nerve damage I suffered from the discs blowing out I came down with small tissue neuropathy, all of my skin, 100% feels like it is burning. No cure and it just gets worse. The pump kills 99% of the burning so I can keep on living. I cannot get through security, I have a medical card and they still hassle me. :gethim:

Never quit life, live it to the fullest because you never know when it will change.

I will pray for your ma, what's her name?

Wow, that is brutal. Prayers to you as well.

Elizabeth (mom) with one of our pets in Panama:
Lizandfelinefriend_zps59cfcd94.jpg

Holy shit, I almost threw up when I saw that! Get well soon and the very best to your mother.

Shark Diver":wdt2eho4 said:
Mom is feeling better. It's not curable. But hopefully she'll be around for a little while longer. Something we all go through. Thank you for the good vibes.
Puts my stuff in perspective for sure.
:no:

guitarmike":3h7o7koc said:
Prayers to your mom, we will keep her in our prayers!

You, however are a wimp!! :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

I have had 5 back operations and refuse to stop playing through my 1/2 stack. Every so often my back gets sore and it hurts for weeks (I can't take pain meds, got addicted in 2009) so I can definitely understand your pain. Hang tough and learn to move your gear smartly. When you do, please let me know how!!! :rock: :rock:

I looked at the picture and thought you swallowed some aluminum Coke tabs and two small ropes. :)

Mojo sent to you and your mom man. Get well soon!

And get a Kemper, skip the AxeFx :lol: :LOL:

Yikes!! :cry:

I think you might wanna take baby steps with the rig.
Before going to the AXE.....give this bad boy a whirl. :lol: :LOL:

Seriously....hope you heal up quick my man! :thumbsup:

damn man, good luck to you and your mom...
but come on, we need more details on the break!!
Racquetball never occurred to me as a dangerous sport!

I cracked my fibula while running due to over-exercising in snow and ice with a stiff ankle – about the same time you suffered your injury, so I sympathise heavily. Physical pain is one thing, but the mental anguish of just sitting inside and wasting away is the real killer. I hope it heals well and you get back in action as soon as possible. :thumbsup:

Shark Diver":lom24k4c said:
They took the staples out today. Cast is for my mom - fighting her 4th cancer. Plus, I rock pink ;) :lol: :LOL:

cast_zpsce257ede.jpg
Dang dude! What the hell did you do?

Wicked scar!!! Wishing you a speedy recovery.

My brother has scars like that all over both legs. His fibula from his right leg is in his left leg and his right knee and ankle, as well as left ankle are held together with a shit load of pins. Crazy rare congenital disorder that took 16 years of surgeries and a lot of prayers to heal!!! Your pic brings back memories.

First off Moms rock so good vibes off to her. I understand what you are going through concerning your mom. Second off that is the biggest skin zipper I've ever seen. Heal up and rock out! :rock:

Back