Why not do a raffle for the Hurricane relief?

• Thread starter Thread starter SteveGlitch
  • Start date Start date
SteveGlitch
SteveGlitch
Where's our raffle people?

The count is 173 tornados and 3 hurricanes underway.

It's time to take responsibility....

FEMA was handing out water on site prior to the storm, even encouraging people to take extra so it didn't get wasted. That's per my buddy who basically despises the gov so I would say he is unbiased. I was told the hard stuff to get there right now is garbage bags and bleach and that people are price gouging those types of items.

Sounds like a great idea!

So what kind of raffle are you going to organize?
None whatsoever. There are a couple members here that claim I'm only here to troll and so I don't want much of my personal info going out there. Trust and respect has to be earned for me to give it, that's pretty fair. I'm not a long time member anyway and I don't seek to get that involved here as I don't have anything to prove lmao

I just figured the site's long time members seem to pride themselves on raffles so it's strange that one for this isn't happening. My church has something going so I'm giving a couple grand to that this coming Sunday.

None whatsoever. There are a couple members here that claim I'm only here to troll and so I don't want much of my personal info going out there. Trust and respect has to be earned for me to give it, that's pretty fair. I'm not a long time member anyway and I don't seek to get that involved here as I don't have anything to prove lmao

I just figured the site's long time members seem to pride themselves on raffles so it's strange that one for this isn't happening. My church has something going so I'm giving a couple grand to that this coming Sunday.

Well personally I can't think of a better way for you to prove you're not just here to troll than for you to organize a raffle, which was a great idea on your part I must say! Sounds like exactly the kind of thing you could do to prove all those haters wrong and really stick it to em.

Otherwise you just sound like a hypocrite, which I mean come on, surely you're not, right?

LOL

I knew you were trolling with this thread. Obvious troll is obvious.

I have an idea 💡…. $10 per entry. I’ll permaban the member with the most votes….myself included. How’s that sound?
It's crazy how many fuckers I can piss off just because I say it's not worth me doing. I didn't mean to offend anyone, it's just I know there are a handful of people that gloat about how good this forum is with giveaway so I was throwing in a suggestion 😜

I'm down though! Let's do it!!

Money will go to Samaritan’s purse or jbt and japetus’s amp fund…. Starlink for Monkeyman Nik….or techdeath’s pretransition hormone treatments…. You decide…
Ahhh so fundraisers for members and not stuff disasters, I didn't know those were the rules. My bad.

Well personally I can't think of a better way for you to prove you're not just here to troll than for you to organize a raffle, which was a great idea on your part I must say! Sounds like exactly the kind of thing you could do to prove all those haters wrong and really stick it to em.

Otherwise you just sound like a hypocrite, which I mean come on, surely you're not, right?
LOL

I knew you were trolling with this thread. Obvious troll is obvious.
Honestly couldn't care less if any dumbass thinks I'm a troll just because I don't do a raffle. I was just stating how it is. These comments only solidify why I shouldn't be involved in organizing a raffle in the first place. If someone says they're uncomfortable with doing something, it makes sense for people to gang up and try to force them into it with insults right? 😆 🤣 😂

So to recap this thread: "Hey, you guys are known for helping people out. So go help people out. Sorry, I am not gonna help though, because you should."
I'm gonna help them out, just not through the forum. No offense to anyone here, I just don't trust a few of the members. I do, however, trust my church 😆

Go...they are waiting.
The Hurricane survivors or the church? I won't be at church til Sunday morning, Hurricane survivors are in distress now but the cleanup will take years.

Whatever you’re going to donate to your church, it’s probably not enough and I’d really expect more from you Steve. You should feel bad about how little you’re donating.

I’m not going to donate anything to your church, I’m just pointing out how little you’re donating and that you could donate more.

Whatever you’re going to donate to your church, it’s probably not enough and I’d really expect more from you Steve. You should feel bad about how little you’re donating.

I’m not going to donate anything to your church, I’m just pointing out how little you’re donating and that you could donate more.
Sure thing :) I could always donate nothing at all.... I'm sure if I asked anyone there they'd say they are grateful for the 2k. Opinions of members over the survivors I guess.....

Back