Why the "F" is everything backordered? Is alder and mahogany on the endangered species list??

• Thread starter Thread starter romanianreaper
  • Start date Start date
I wondered about those. Most of the time I take the online reviews with a grain of salt depending on the reviewer of course. But they were getting consistent good reviews. I just got burned buying an acoustic online once so I kinda refuse to consider it. I bought a killer guild jumbo a/e for about 2k and when I got it….boom…it was dead ☠️. New strings, plugged in…didn’t matter…it was completely lifeless. No resonance at all. Horrible.

I’m very impressed by them so far and will probably get one of their higher end ones soon. I would like to have an acoustic/electric for recording

This was a quick vid I made when I got the mini

Nobody wants to hold inventory atm. From what I'm seeing glabally, lots of companies are "6-8 weeks" in varying industries IE: We don't have materials and need to order.

I was going to order a white Charvel “Frenchy”(USA model) last year, from Sweatwater. They told me it would be a minimum of a year wait time.
Fuuuuuuuuuck that.

I have a new stage piano on order for a few months now; was due to ship mid-August, it's now due to ship late September. It was announced at NAMM '24, so I was expecting some delays, hopefully the ship date won't slip further.

A couple guitars I want are either backordered or in low supply.

digging the granite sparkle finish on some of the newer ESPs. looks great

Back