WHY?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sitedrifter
  • Start date Start date
S
Sitedrifter
Why do the liberals blame Trump for cop shootings which then cause protests and peeling off that are riots? They really think it is all Trump's fault? Assholes!

I want to know where are the protests about the rampant crime in Chicago (lots of other cities too?) These fucking addle berries are destroying America.

By default of no proactive defense against crime, the lefty liberals have proven they thrive on crime and oppression. sick fuckers

Sitedrifter":3h1qja70 said:
Why do the liberals blame Trump for cop shootings which then cause protests and peeling off that are riots? They really think it is all Trump's fault? Assholes!

I want to know where are the protests about the rampant crime in Chicago (lots of other cities too?) These fucking addle berries are destroying America.

By default of no proactive defense against crime, the liberals must like crime and oppression. sick fuckers

Exactly and this is WHY you should NOT vote Democrat in Nov.

No matter what you think OR hear Trump is THE better choice.... hands down.

Sitedrifter":3kbacy8n said:
It's me baby, all me mother fucker!
Yo! Mr. Flavour Town - that's my line and I'll drain your life at and in Texas hold 'em.

Wanna smoky some cranky w/Jorge?

Sitedrifter":1ezj7wi6 said:

By default of no proactive defense against crime, the lefty liberals have proven they thrive on crime and oppression. sick fuckers

Spot on. :thumbsup:

Liberals aren’t blaming Trump. Bad shootings, disproportionate to race, have been a systemic issue that has gone on since we’ve had armed Police. That’s a lot of Presidents to blame...lol

skoora":3qf63937 said:
Liberals aren’t blaming Trump. Bad shootings, disproportionate to race, have been a systemic issue that has gone on since we’ve had armed Police. That’s a lot of Presidents to blame...lol

Liberals sure are blaming Trump otherwise they have to blame themselves since the crime ridden cities like Chicago are run by liberals and have been for dozens and dozens of years. Keep the oppression is what platform liberals run on.

skoora":ka4gu1cb said:
Right on brother. :thumbsup:

Gun violence is pandemic :( and intrinsic always :cry: everywhere :cry: and it is systematic cuz the magnitude of a vector (arrow-smith) is its trivial Coefficient and sometimes in order due to a ubiquitous...

It's supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Even though the sound of it
Is something quite atrocious
If you say it loud enough
You'll always sound precocious
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Um-dittle-ittl-um-dittle-I
Because I was afraid to speak
When I was just a lad
My father gave me nose a tweak
And told me I was bad
But then one day I learned a word
That saved me aching nose
The biggest word you ever heard
And this is how it goes
Oh, supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Even though the sound of it
Is something quite atrocious
If you say it loud enough
You'll always sound precocious
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Um-dittle-ittl-um-dittle-I…

This sucks m a n. :) (902)

Sitedrifter":1o2i541u said:
skoora":1o2i541u said:

Liberals sure are blaming Trump otherwise they have to blame themselves since the crime ridden cities like Chicago are run by liberals and have been for dozens and dozens of years. Keep the oppression is what platform liberals run on.

They have a lot to answer for, that is certain but they aren’t blaming Trump. They are criticizing him for pooring gasoline on the fire which he most certainly is. This is going on under his watch and he’s trying to sell chaos under Biden? Laughable. Leaders take responsibility and work the problem. Trump throws in a grenade, says “I never knew him, but a great guy” as he walks away for his tee time. He’s a travesty of a human being.

skoora":3fnqrkhz said:
Sitedrifter":3fnqrkhz said:
skoora":3fnqrkhz said:

They have a lot to answer for, that is certain but they aren’t blaming Trump. They are criticizing him for pooring gasoline on the fire which he most certainly is. This is going on under his watch and he’s trying to sell chaos under Biden? Laughable. Leaders take responsibility and work the problem. Trump throws in a grenade, says “I never knew him, but a great guy” as he walks away for his tee time. He’s a travesty of a human being.

Where are the local leaders who are all democrats? They are hiding in their police protected homes and when in public, they call riots mainly peaceful Protests.

I do not hate the Democratic Party. I hate the people currently in it (which have been in it for 50 years) and think it is disgusting that they turn all this on Trump
Trump will send in the feds if the states ask but they don't and they do nothing to stop the reign of terror they brought on themselves. This is Trump's fault?

Granted, Trump is a douche bag but burning down businesses and killing babies is all because the democratic leaders of those areas DO NOT KNOW HOW TO RUN anything except how to siphon money and power off their constituents and keeping them inline using suppression tactics.

Seriously half the membership here can't see past the nose on their face.
Trump is the end product of everything that is rotten in America, mainly unbridled capitalism where you can buy your way to the top. Why do you think there's so much gun violence in black communities - because African Americans been marginalised and alienated by a system that was invented by and designed to advantage whites.
Trump is a puppet and a bitch. Vote for that if you want.

candletears7":2k6w2g4b said:
Trump is the end product of everything that is rotten in America, mainly unbridled capitalism where you can buy your way to the top. Why do you think there's so much gun violence in black communities - because African Americans been marginalised and alienated by a system that was invented by and designed to advantage whites.

I am in total disbelief that you can spew the above BS so easily.

SHOW US THE FACTUAL EVIDENCE about your Trump claims.

Whites invented pretty much EVERYTHING and black people enjoy these things done by whites. FACT.

There are SO MANY black Millionaires & Billionaires in the USA it ain't funny. Plus Obama is black.

Pull your lying head out of your ass you terrorist. I seriously mean this.

Everything you said above is a 100% lie and you are brainwashed beyond help you dickhead.

candletears7":37lvcaqx said:

Get a job you unhinged, America hating, white privileged, white guilted soy boy.

candletears7":73nlznx3 said:

Democratic entitlements KEEPS blacks down, period.

candletears7":1odfia8g said:

Yup.
And you can tell from the replies that Trump voters don’t like to read and see what you actually said.

skoora":3iv68350 said:
candletears7":3iv68350 said:

Yup.
And you can tell from the replies that Trump voters don’t like to read and see what you actually said.

Yup, easy to see. You're another dumbfuck liberal lying kunt. :thumbsdown:

Bring us the FACTS and until then, you got nothing so STFU.

WGAF":19qh07yi said:
candletears7":19qh07yi said:

I am in total disbelief that you can spew the above BS so easily.

SHOW US THE FACTUAL EVIDENCE about your Trump claims.

Whites invented pretty much EVERYTHING and black people enjoy these things done by whites. FACT.

There are SO MANY black Millionaires & Billionaires in the USA it ain't funny. Plus Obama is black.

Pull your lying head out of your ass you terrorist. I seriously mean this.

Everything you said above is a 100% lie and you are brainwashed beyond help you dickhead.

Krull":19qh07yi said:

You are wrong on so many levels. How is one man responsible for all of this? You are brainwashed indeed.

Why is it that BLM was around when Obama was President? Oops.
Picasso":19qh07yi said:

Get a job you unhinged, America hating, white privileged, white guilted soy boy.
Sitedrifter":19qh07yi said:

Democratic entitlements KEEPS blacks down, period.
skoora":19qh07yi said:

Yup.

The best thing is that I don't actually need to say anything. I'll let your Alzheimer's afflicted POTUS "speak" (and I use the term loosely) for himself.

candletears7":g0djnlp7 said:
The best thing is that I don't actually need to say anything. I'll let your Alzheimer's afflicted POTUS "speak" (and I use the term loosely) for himself.

You're so uninformed, uneducated, immature & a social misfit.

As the POTUS every word he says is under the microscope by literally every person on the planet. He has to ensure he speaks but is not cornering himself such as you're trying to do here.

It's called the art of conversational teflon. aka; nothing sticks. As POTUS he's expected to talk so he does but he ensures he can't be pinned by actual wording. Every POTUS does this dipstick.

You know AND everyone else knows Biden should be in a nursing home as he is literally sick.

To compare Trump & Biden is stupid and irresponsible to the US people.

Trump was a billionaire before POTUS and he became the 45th POTUS. If it was THAT easy anyone could do it. Even a lying fuckwit like you kunt face. :thumbsdown:

Grow up and face into reality as this is what real honest adults do.

Now fuckoff and go peep at your sister getting undressed you little Epstein wannabe.

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Krull":3rd7qcop said:
Notice how this candlestick libtard posts a meme with a written quote. Post the video. Trump is no where near the state of Dementia Joe. The media let's Joe hide in his basement and throw softball questions at him.

Looks like the clown show is getting bigger here.

Let me start off by saying, TODAY'S Democrats and the brainwashed progressives should be hunted down & locked up for a min of 25yrs WITHOUT a trial.

Why? Because they are treasonous and active operational terrorists within the US. They're on FULL display so ANYONE can see it. No mixed messages or actions are being performed.

The Dems 40yrs ago in NO way reflect today's party.

Back