WHY?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sitedrifter
  • Start date Start date
WGAF":2r7hu0oa said:
candletears7":2r7hu0oa said:
The best thing is that I don't actually need to say anything. I'll let your Alzheimer's afflicted POTUS "speak" (and I use the term loosely) for himself.

You're so uninformed, uneducated, immature & a social misfit.

As the POTUS every word he says is under the microscope by literally every person on the planet. He has to ensure he speaks but is not cornering himself such as you're trying to do here.

It's called the art of conversational teflon. aka; nothing sticks. As POTUS he's expected to talk so he does but he ensures he can't be pinned by actual wording. Every POTUS does this dipstick.

You know AND everyone else knows Biden should be in a nursing home as he is literally sick.

To compare Trump & Biden is stupid and irresponsible to the US people.

Trump was a billionaire before POTUS and he became the 45th POTUS. If it was THAT easy anyone could do it. Even a lying fuckwit like you kunt face. :thumbsdown:

Grow up and face into reality as this is what real honest adults do.

Now fuckoff and go peep at your sister getting undressed you little Epstein wannabe.

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Haha, you're hilarious, it's like waving a hot chip at a seagull. Full blown emotional response everytime!
You're literally acknowledging that your POTUS is a lying, hypocritical game show host who shouldn't be held accountable for what he says. That's just brilliant - and you're defending him. My job here is done.

As an aside, personal insults also mean absolutely nothing for the simple fact that you don't know me, or never will. I could pass you everyday in the street, or could be typing this from the top of Mt. Everest, for all you know.
The fact that you'd be so stupid as to use an association with Epstein is also fantastic, only because this exists:

You lose, goodbye.

Krull":2e30cub1 said:
Notice how this candlestick libtard posts a meme with a written quote. Post the video. Trump is no where near the state of Dementia Joe. The media let's Joe hide in his basement and throw softball questions at him.

Looks like the clown show is getting bigger here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ja8QEp0SkA

If we're going to devolve down to personal name-calling, I could also fire back by labelling you a "Skull Republitard" (ridiculous, isn't it?), but that would mean I'd need to start stooping to your level, which I won't.
Enjoy that video. :2thumbsup:

candletears7":1wbb5kfd said:
WGAF":1wbb5kfd said:
candletears7":1wbb5kfd said:
The best thing is that I don't actually need to say anything. I'll let your Alzheimer's afflicted POTUS "speak" (and I use the term loosely) for himself.

As the POTUS every word he says is under the microscope by literally every person on the planet. He has to ensure he speaks but is not cornering himself such as you're trying to do here.

It's called the art of conversational teflon. aka; nothing sticks. As POTUS he's expected to talk so he does but he ensures he can't be pinned by actual wording. Every POTUS does this dipstick.

You know AND everyone else knows Biden should be in a nursing home as he is literally sick.

Trump was a billionaire before POTUS and he became the 45th POTUS. If it was THAT easy anyone could do it. Even a lying fuckwit like you kunt face. :thumbsdown:

Now fuckoff and go peep at your sister getting undressed you little Epstein wannabe.

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Haha, you're hilarious, it's like waving a hot chip at a seagull. Full blown emotional response everytime!
You're literally acknowledging that your POTUS is a lying, hypocritical game show host who shouldn't be held accountable for what he says. That's just brilliant - and you're defending him. My job here is done.

As an aside, personal insults also mean absolutely nothing for the simple fact that you don't know me, or never will. I could pass you everyday in the street, or could be typing this from the top of Mt. Everest, for all you know.
The fact that you'd be so stupid as to use an association with Epstein is also fantastic, only because this exists:

You lose, goodbye.

You can respond with anything but it doesn't change anything about you or Biden. You're both liars & con artists and always will be. This is what Democrats are, weak to their core.

I look forward to pumping your ass when Trump takes 2020. Balls deep & you'll be screaming as hard as all the losing libtards.

Remember to push back hard as I'm taking you down the straight & over the line LOSER.

WGAF":25m161pb said:
candletears7":25m161pb said:
WGAF":25m161pb said:
candletears7":25m161pb said:

You lose, goodbye.

You can respond with anything but it doesn't change anything about you or Biden. You're both liars & con artists and always will be. This is what Democrats are, weak to their core.

I look forward to pumping your ass when Trump takes 2020. Balls deep & you'll be screaming as hard as all the losing libtards.

Remember to push back hard as I'm taking you down the straight & over the line LOSER.

Good for you - while I applaud anyone coming out as gay, your comment is very rapey. That's a bit weird.

Krull":rsrqbqhc said:
candletears7":rsrqbqhc said:
Krull":rsrqbqhc said:
Notice how this candlestick libtard posts a meme with a written quote. Post the video. Trump is no where near the state of Dementia Joe. The media let's Joe hide in his basement and throw softball questions at him.

If we're going to devolve down to personal name-calling, I could also fire back by labelling you a "Skull Republitard" (ridiculous, isn't it?), but that would mean I'd need to start stooping to your level, which I won't.

Bahahaha, that's your best shot at showing us how bad Trump is? Oh wow that interview was disastrous man. So bad that it had to be made into a meme for libtards like yourself. :lol: :LOL:

Uh...yes? I posted the video you requested.
You're absolutely right - it was disastrous. Trump could barely string a coherent sentence together, much less one that directly answered any question asked of him.

Krull":11rjh0mg said:
candletears7":11rjh0mg said:
candletears7":11rjh0mg said:

Bahahaha, that's your best shot at showing us how bad Trump is? Oh wow that interview was disastrous man. So bad that it had to be made into a meme for libtards like yourself. :lol: :LOL:

Uh...yes? I posted the video you requested.
You're absolutely right - it was disastrous. Trump could barely string a coherent sentence together, much less one that directly answered any question asked of him.

Uh...muh...Russia? No shit Sherlock, I asked you to post the video and after watching it, it isn't bad at all. Go watch a Biden video and tell me what you think. They won't even debate the so-called Buffoon Trump. What does that tell you. That you are all clowns.

The interview with Trump and Chris Wallace was Bad, real bad. He had bullshit paper work and did not know any of the answers.

But before I get whacked by my friend Krull, Trump is the better choice albeit a slim one.

Sitedrifter":eax9j9x1 said:
The interview with Trump and Chris Wallace was Bad, real bad. He had bullshit paper work and did not know any of the answers.

But before I get whacked by my friend Krull, Trump is the better choice albeit a slim one.
You may think that but I disagree.

Why? We didn't see the full UNEDITED interview which may add so much more context to Trump's responses.
Add to that Wallace hates Trump so he's biased & his presentation to us cannot not be definitively accepted as the 100% truth.

Make no mistake, Trump is so much smarter than he appears. I've said it many times, he's a multi billionaire, successful in media & the 45th POTUS. If he was as dumb as he appears & portrayed by others he would never be where he is today. Only fools & liars would undervalue & underestimate him.

WGAF":3urr5e0t said:
Sitedrifter":3urr5e0t said:

You may think that but I disagree.

Why? We didn't see the full UNEDITED interview which may add so much more context to Trump's responses.
Add to that Wallace hates Trump so he's biased & his presentation to us cannot not be definitively accepted as the 100% truth.

Make no mistake, Trump is so much smarter than he appears. I've said it many times, he's a multi billionaire, successful in media & the 45th POTUS. If he was as dumb as he appears & portrayed by others he would never be where he is today. Only fools & liars would undervalue & underestimate him.

So true. I remember Micky Mouse Wallace even prepared a power point presentation during the Republican Primary Debates.

Back