Will there be a civil war?

• Thread starter Thread starter spacebard
  • Start date Start date
Krull":1puxjc4z said:
stanz":1puxjc4z said:
Krull":1puxjc4z said:
:lol: :LOL: @ "stanz". "Who is Goat?" :hys: :hys: if there is one thing I'm sure of, it's that you are Goat.
What makes you think that? i.e. Curious. :lol: :LOL:

Ya I bet you are. The fact that at least 3 of us spotted you being Goat isn't enough? Ok let's see. You first come in here bitching about "what happened to Rig talk" while accusing WGAF of being Charveldan, which you also did as your previous alias as "goat".

Then you post in the covid-19 thread, claiming it's nothing but a seasonal illness.

Then you post about a ghost story , just like your big foot stories as "goat"

Then you bitch about the OT being political, and the next day start posting political stuff. That's the true Goat way.

Next you will be editing all your posts and begging to be banned again. It's the cycle of Goat.

It's ok Goat. I mean stanz. We all know it's you.

:lol: :LOL:

Fuck. We agree on something. stanz IS GOAT.

Whoever this Goat fella is, he sure pulled Krull's trigger! :lol: :LOL:

I've read many posts by Krull and WGAF. If I had to guess, I'd say that the both of them are part of the online leftist group known as Division Deception or Division Disruption. I don't recall which title is correct? At any rate, its focus is to manipulate political discussion in-favor of a particular candidate and/or political agenda. This same group operated heavily on Harmony Central. The only recourse for HC was to delete the Political subforum entirely, which could be what Krull and WGAF are attempting here. Their vile attacks and reprobate memes are identical to what two individuals were posting on HC.

[No message]

Attachments

• 4inlhi.jpg
    4inlhi.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 456
Krull":32ga9xv9 said:
stanz":32ga9xv9 said:
Sitedrifter":32ga9xv9 said:
Proud Boys, what a bunch of idiots. They want a war if Trump loses? I keep asking everyone, WTF has Trump done to help the poor and middle class? No one ever speaks up because there is nothing. With that, logic says it must be a racial/LGBTQ thing they may have in common with the creamsicle in office.
I'd say you're damn-close on this one. Proud Boys are (IMO) funded opposition, same as ANTIFA, BLM and any other titled opposition group. Remember how "ISIS" popped-up out of nowhere, wearing professionally produced black apparel and flags? Anyone who can't see what's been going on since 11/22/63 has to be in a f-ing coma.

giphy.gif
The old leftist tactic 'I have nothing to add, so I'll reply with a meme' response... 80 proof I.Q.

I dunno. I think holding a sword, and a fat chick looks cooler.

CNutz":3m2zl0vz said:

I dunno. I think holding a sword, and a fat chick looks cooler.
You could BODY SURF that fat bitch to climax with one push!

Talk about economy of motion being experienced!

CNutz":12flqjo1 said:
You'd capsize, and be lost at sea for sure.
Safe sex with some woman that big means you need to wear a seatbelt in case you fell off & broke your leg.

You couldn't have sex with the light on in the missionary position otherwise the light globe would burn your naked ass.

Fat chicks are like mopeds...fun to ride until your friends see you on one.

Back