YJM using Super Sonics?

:|::QBB:
Digital Jams":022be said:

Non Fender pups and Doug could make a Caparison sound good :lol:

Want to play this game huh???

Here is some hack playing a Japanesse piece of crap :P

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9iEHvbfQvw4

I win this game because, while i generally don't get along with strats, they're still the most popular guitar in the world. And most copied.

Isn't it about time you started a Plex versus luthier arguement? But isn't that just another way of saying Suhr versus GMW? :D ;)

danyeo":f5c82 said:

I win this game because, while i generally don't get along with strats, they're still the most popular guitar in the world. And most copied.

Isn't it about time you started a Plex versus luthier arguement? But isn't that just another way of saying Suhr versus GMW? :D ;)

Funny you mention GMW.........I have one coming in about 2 weeks and it cost $1100 shipped brand new from Lee with G&G case :D

I got no plex'd guitars but I have to admit the hand is not going to beat the machine for stupid string slamming to the board.

Digital Jams":ec0e3 said:

Funny you mention GMW.........I have one coming in about 2 weeks and it cost $1100 shipped brand new from Lee with G&G case :D

I got no plex'd guitars but I have to admit the hand is not going to beat the machine for stupid string slamming to the board.

That's pretty cheap. What are the specs of it?

I think the crappy clip is a good representation of what the amp sounds like. I don't know why anyone would play one? :thumbsdown:

-=MYK=-":0efd4 said:
Judging audio from a Youtube video = teh lulz

Depending on the quality Id say thats not such a sure thing. It can definitely give you a good idea. But id agree thats it not 100% accurate.

Back