you ever piss on somebody?

• Thread starter Thread starter Telephant
  • Start date Start date
:|::QBB:
tweed":63d71 said:

You got the luggage rack Captain Childlock Heater Freak!! :lol:

Yeah man, I am staying sober the whole time next year just to drive and be away from piss boy :lol:

I had the button hitting down to a science once someone yelled FART!!! :gethim:

eonblue":65f83 said:
one dude in particular I remember looking at his sleeping face as I pissed all over it.
:laugh:

I was okay reading the story until that bit and I just completely lost it. Coworkers are looking at me like "What's so funny?"

This dude I used to work with got fired for no good reason and he was so angry that on his way out the door he stopped in the executive conference room and pissed all over the floor. So many people got fired that day that they didn't know who did it... I found out years later when I talked to him about it.

Steve

sah5150":47c1f said:
This dude I used to work with got fired for no good reason and he was so angry that on his way out the door he stopped in the executive conference room and pissed all over the floor. So many people got fired that day that they didn't know who did it... I found out years later when I talked to him about it.

Steve
Too fucking funny :lol:

A supposed home remedy for the ear ache is having somebody urinate in your ear.

Telephant":74360 said:
its whole nother world of piss covered fucking. but it feels so good. :confused: :doh: :confused:

There was this ex of mine that caught fire once, but I figured I better not. :D ;) :lol:

some dick at a party got drunk back in the day and started shit with everybody there. Someone knocked him out and they all took turns pissing on him for about 2 hours. Someone finally called his dad to come and get him. He loaded his piss soaked son in the trunk and took him home.

Back