NAD - Randall 667

• Thread starter Thread starter dead-pan
  • Start date Start date
Those are some nice tones in you clips. I'm really interested in hearing as much as I can from this amp. Looking forward to the playthrough. :rock:

Not too often you hear the name Helmet in here. Deadly.

I am curious about this amp. Can you post some clips of the 5th and 6th channels?

Clips sound great, HNAD dude

lookin forward to hearing more about the 667

I don't want to come off like a dick but I don't hear anything special in either clip. I'll wait for the video run thru.

I actually liked the 2nd clip a little better.

I'm curious to try one of these out, but I doubt it would replace what I already have...

Yes please....gut shots of this beast would be cool to see. Sounds great

Rezamatix":nx128q5g said:
headlessdeadguy":nx128q5g said:
I don't want to come off like a dick but I don't hear anything special in either clip. I'll wait for the video run thru.

You are completely right. There is nothing special. Nothing at all. Just another amp, that makes sounds.
Yep. :thumbsup:

Rezamatix":13wfkf53 said:
I'm not sure what that means, but I'm gonna swing some tubes thru it very soon, you want pictures of the guts?

Yes sorry gut shots, when you have some free time after playing it of course. :thumbsup:

Rezamatix":zgkw1eyz said:
headlessdeadguy":zgkw1eyz said:
Rezamatix":zgkw1eyz said:
headlessdeadguy":zgkw1eyz said:

You are completely right. There is nothing special. Nothing at all. Just another amp, that makes sounds.
Yep. :thumbsup:

What's your point?
No point. Just an opinion. Opinions are still allowed here right?

Nice tones and clean playing. Looking forward to some channel 5,6 clips.

Reza, please keep up with the videos and sound clips -- much appreciated.

Isn't this thread the reason this forum exists? Checking out new gear. I love the modern metal stuff: Diezel, Rhodes, Fortin...

headlessdeadguy":2dy87heo said:

Those were nice solid tones. Were they OMG that's the best fucking tones I've ever heard? No. But I'm sure they weren't meant to be. The special part for me was that they weren't your typical chuggin riffs(like I do :lol: :LOL: ). Was cool that he even posted a couple of clips after owning the amp not even a day. I'm waiting for the playthrough video too but not to pass judgement on the amp, but just to hear what Reza does with each channel. BTW, IMO the best clips/playthrough video I ever heard came from a Fortin Meathead. Still, I'd have to play an amp in person before I decide if I like it or not. Clips help but they are not the deciding factor for me.

Me wantee. Been waiting for these to come out. Was bummed when 2 meatheads escaped me over a two year timeframe.

Sounds great to me Reza! Sounds good with the Torpedo too.

Back