hit some fake weed....

JackBootedThug

MURDERATOR
shit was horrible. Thought it was my oldest son's vape with cotton candy flavor. So I took a big ole rip....about fuckin choked me to death. I thought well....try it again and don't rip it....still nasty as fuck. So about ten minutes or so later I started feeling it. Looked that thing up and sure enough....synthetic shit. After a few more minutes it kicked in good. And it fuckin sucked. It was one of those paranoid buzzes. First time in about 25 years....and it sucked. Bummer.

Indica flower all day, I don't fuck with the vapes or newfangled shit.
giphy.gif

why you fucking with the fake shit. there's a dispensary in almost every town now
I just stocked up for my vacay next week

5 pack of prerolls, an 1/8th and 30 pack of gummies all for $102

why you fucking with the fake shit. there's a dispensary in almost every town now
I just stocked up for my vacay next week

5 pack of prerolls, an 1/8th and 30 pack of gummies all for $102
It was accidental. I don't smoke anyway. Probably should though....lol....

I tried it when it was first available, had the same experience.
I wondered if the difference in mindset from a teen to an older adult would make a difference in the buzz. But it was bad for me…I just make a run to Constantine MI now.

That's too bad. If anything alcohol should be illegal, not weed. Glad you made a full recovery.
thanks homie....my cancer was easy dude...this multiple sclerosis is kinda rough. my goal is to get my kids raised and on a good path..then I'll reevaluate......I'm not the type to lay there and shit myself and have somebody wipe my ass....if it ever starts getting to that point I'm out....

shit was horrible. Thought it was my oldest son's vape with cotton candy flavor. So I took a big ole rip....about fuckin choked me to death. I thought well....try it again and don't rip it....still nasty as fuck. So about ten minutes or so later I started feeling it. Looked that thing up and sure enough....synthetic shit. After a few more minutes it kicked in good. And it fuckin sucked. It was one of those paranoid buzzes. First time in about 25 years....and it sucked. Bummer.

Get some real shit. Preferably from someone in your age group, as they'll "weed" out all the stupid shit.

That just my experience. I don't smoke, except every once in a while.

LOL

Back