A battle of the Larrys

Larry is so extraordinarily healthy he has nine lives. For anyone counting, that’s nine lives more than his cat

100_1696.jpg

100_1712.jpg

100_1741.jpg

100_1773.jpg

100_1876.jpg

100_2343.jpg

100_2346.jpg

100_3421.jpg

100_3422.jpg

100_3434.jpg

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sincere condolences, thegame 💜

Apparently there are still a few people who have a good heart?
Unfortunately, these days you have to look for people like you with a magnifying glass 🤷‍♂️

Taking a shit-ton of supplements, but still smoking? Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. I guess that way, you'll be in great shape when you inevitably get lung cancer/emphysema/COPD. :ROFLMAO:

Taking a shit-ton of supplements, but still smoking? Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. I guess that way, you'll be in great shape when you inevitably get lung cancer/emphysema/COPD. :ROFLMAO:

Oh you know, I've experienced so much in my life so far that other people would need two or even three lives to achieve the same level of experience - if I were to drop dead right now, I wouldn't actually cry a single tear for myself 😊

So why should I forbid myself this part of my joy of life?

Thankfully I know a good psychic medium:

View attachment 297407

In principle, what you have conjured up here falls into the area of grave desecration - at least virtual grave desecration, which is based on the same impulse.

Your intended result or goal is crystal clear to me, because I am enough of a psychologist to be able to judge and recognize that.

However, desecration of graves is usually only carried out by poorly intelligent, primitive and characterless people who have had no upbringing or training.

The fact that something like this comes from you surprises and sobers me, because I had previously estimated that you had an IQ of >80...
... but as we see, even I can be wrong 🤷‍♂️

Back