Out Of This Shit Hole

Yeah, encountering and having to learn to deal with differing opinions usually starts around age 3.

You'd think that'd allow sufficient time until adulthood, if indeed it's reached, in order to learn how to handle it. :dunno:
You'd think, but here we all are. Self included of course. (there's suppose to be a laughing emoji here, but the button no worky for me)

That’s surprising. I don’t remember him being as cantankerous on TGP. I also didn’t pay alot of attention either if the thread wasn’t about me lol
See Dan, this is more evidence that you only see what you want to see. I haven’t even been on The Queer Page for about 6 years and I remembered him. And I remembered him being exactly like he was here. And I called it on day one.

You smoke a lot of weed don’t you ?

See Dan, this is more evidence that you only see what you want to see. I have t even been on The Queer Page for about 6 years and I remembered him. And I remembered him being exactly like he was here. And I called it in day one.

You smoke a lot of weed don’t you ?

Haven’t really touched the stuff since college.

One of my running jokes over at TGP was that I only like posts that were about me though

im the weed head.
after 1976 I rediscovered it since it got legalized
I missed the boat on it. I moved back in to town and there is a dispensary on every corner now.
Maybe when the kiddos get older I’ll partake again, but I don’t see it happening anytime soon

I got my card and have not used or been to the first dispensary.
People are starting to be prosecuted for having their card and lying on 4473s. Which I knew would happen and cautioned a few friends about.
I haven’t smoked in 12 years but people around me do. Weed was cheaper before they legalized it and I can’t recall the last time anyone I know was charged with possession. Shoulda left it alone.

Ohhh yeah it’s a trap. However if you are not high that moment then you’re fine. ATF shows up at my place over that then eerbody is going to have a bad day….even though it’s legal in your state, federal law supersedes state law…weed is still illegal on the federal level.

its just convenient to click and pick up
no more looking around and scrounging the local school yards for a hype
then have to hide it and be paranoid about getting stopped

then who knows what you're getting

from the dispensary its all clean buds. no twigs no seeds and i get to choose the strengths

its just convenient to click and pick up
no more looking around and scrounging the local school yards for a hype
then have to hide it and be paranoid about getting stopped

then who knows what you're getting

from the dispensary its all clean buds. no twigs no seeds and i get to choose the strengths

It was funny seeing business being done during covid. No one was allowed in to the dispensaries, so people would order it online, and then employees would deliver it out to your vehicle in the parking lot…. Like the good old days

Ohhh yeah it’s a trap. However if you are not high that moment then you’re fine. ATF shows up at my place over that then eerbody is going to have a bad day….even though it’s legal in your state, federal law supersedes state law…weed is still illegal on the federal level.
Some lady was charged after her 6 year old kid got her gun and shot his teacher. When the cops went to her house they found weed. Charged her with multiple felonies, including lying on the 4473 she bought the gun off of. They gave her 2 years.
When they questioned the 5 year old and asked him why he got his moms gun he said “ cuz I needed to shoot dat bitch”.

I’m going to hit the dispensary this week sometime….just to check it out. I want to try some potent indica edibles….would love to have some of that old hishhash we used to fuck with back in the day though…that shit would have you walking in the spirit world…first time I ever used it I saw a flying fuck….them shits is real yo….

Back