Out Of This Shit Hole

i can remember buying dimes in the 70s for 10 bucks and had to clean and strain it.
was about 40% sticks and seeds

still got 12 bones out of it

we'd sell 2 or 3 for beer money and smoke all w/e

now I get an 1/8 for $25 when on sale $40 regular price and its all clean. no wasted weight.

i can remember buying dimes in the 70s for 10 bucks and had to clean and strain it.
was about 40% sticks and seeds

still got 12 bones out of it

we'd sell 2 or 3 for beer money and smoke all w/e

now I get an 1/8 for $25 when on sale $40 regular price and its all clean. no wasted weight.
I remember dimebags are what y’all call 1/8ths now. For $10.

When i started in da 70's it wasn't called "medicine".
$20 a 1/2 oz, $40 full oz.
Maui wowie & Alcapulco Gold and gifts from Thailand were real.
I quit 25 yrs ago but was getting yuge primo Skunk bud for $130 a fat oz.
I hear some people pay $400 to $600 an oz now. Scandilous.
They also said the black market weed would be put outta business once its legal.
It ain't.
Someone told me they got one hit shit that keeps you stoned for 12 hours.
IDK why anyone would do that. Seems a great way to waste the gift of life.

When i started in da 70's it wasn't called "medicine".
$20 a 1/2 oz, $40 full oz.
Maui wowie & Alcapulco Gold and gifts from Thailand were real.
I quit 25 yrs ago but was getting yuge primo Skunk bud for $130 a fat oz.
I hear some people pay $400 to $600 an oz now. Scandilous.
They also said the black market weed would be put outta business once its legal.
It ain't.
Someone told me they got one hit shit that keeps you stoned for 12 hours.
IDK why anyone would do that. Seems a great way to waste the gift of life.
They have these things now called dabs. The youngins are all over it but the old heads I know don’t want nothing to do with it. Passing a joint around a circle used to be an event. When I married my current wife we went to Amsterdam for the first time. Sitting in The Bulldog and I rolled this monster joint with one of those long ass papers they use. Fired it up and tried to pass it to the dudes next to us and they looked at me like I was a Martian. “ No thanks, we have our own”.

My cousin used to sell lids (ounces) for $13.50 with a pack of papers.

They have these things now called dabs. The youngins are all over it but the old heads I know don’t want nothing to do with it. Passing a joint around a circle used to be an event. When I married my current wife we went to Amsterdam for the first time. Sitting in The Bulldog and I rolled this monster joint with one of those long ass papers they use. Fired it up and tried to pass it to the dudes next to us and they looked at me like I was a Martian. “ No thanks, we have our own”.

My cousin used to sell lids (ounces) for $13.50 with a pack of papers.
times has changed bro.....

The Big Bambu vinyl LP [remember those ?] came w/a giant rolling paper just like the giant joint in "up in smoke".
We didn't let ours go to waste.

osPWGNx7Kpw-TNCu8EVhgnUFN2Y8V7HfgrOnKVy9b7DzynB7fi7DMC8hIMXi-oHONVi8xfP3UeALjelByWjgqR_LL1V2OjGaoM6GSM-DHefKRTOj0KCm9CouDAETQZTG6dojqAeyiziv6PDDhE5zSmizUo1x_ls

Beater turned out to be a real cunt on tgp, despite being a fellow Canuk, especially from the east coast, where legend says most folks are pretty chill and cool.

So, don't let the door hit your greasy man pussy!

It’s a common phrase the locals use around here when talking about the weekenders
Maybe you guys should club up together and start doing patrols with like eight guys in the back of a pickup telling them to go back to Boston or Manasquan or wherever they come from. That might be a good weekend hobby until you start gigging again.

Maybe you guys should club up together and start doing patrols with like eight guys in the back of a pickup telling them to go back to Boston or Manasquan or wherever they come from. That might be a good weekend hobby until you start gigging again.
New York. They all come from New York. We call them “the orange plates” lol

I’m playing the long game by leaving all of my kids’ toys out on our unmowed lawn to slowly lower property values in the neighborhood. I just took the wreaths off the windows like 2 weeks ago.

I’m playing the long game by leaving all of my kids’ toys out on our unmowed lawn to slowly lower property values in the neighborhood. I just took the wreaths off the windows like 2 weeks ago.

You need a beater truck with a few flats to park up front. My neighbor down the road....I thought he was scrapping metal but he was actually running a garbage dump apparently. They hit 'em with felony dumping he had such a mess. Dozens of 18 wheelers rolled by during the clean up.

Back