Out Of This Shit Hole

The Real Beater

Banned
Can't in good faith contribute to the success of a place that has people that are so stupid to vote for you know who.

I'll be back in a week or so to see if I'm banned and if not I'll make sure I get banned.

I've deleted all but a couple of my posts.

And I'll include this in my last post because the stupid spam like rules here wouldn't allow me to reply.

From @70 Mach 1

"
we got along great on TGP. so dont be a dick over here.
let the numbers speak for themselves
under Reps they were coming across as illegals in much less numbers
under asshole #1 and company they're coming across legally as undocs at huge increases"

Ya, I don't care about any of that. Had I known you were an idiot supporter you'd have been on ignore. Good bye stranger and God Bless The USA when donald duck is defeated AGAIN...

Say it ain't so bro...

o5yog9U.jpg

He was about as rational at TGP too. If his multitude of threads weren’t getting comments, he’d complain about it. I believe his favorite thing was to purposely post in the wrong sub-forum constantly, then repeatedly mention being told about it.

:loco:

He lasted longer than I thought he would before fully going off the rails and getting banned. A full week and a half. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: rsm
Can't in good faith contribute to the success of a place that has people that are so stupid to vote for you know who.
I've never voted before. Didn't even register to vote before.

I know a lot of musicians, about 3/4 of them are liberal. Even got one of those in the band. It's work not politics and he has been a professional so I don't care who he votes for, it ain't my problem. Once I quit looking at everyone through a political lens my load was lightened from that burden. I can love people because I am commanded to, freely, instead of only loving those who love me or loving only those who think as I do, which, let's admit, is pretty much nobody. Be blessed Donnie.

He was about as rational at TGP too. If his multitude of threads weren’t getting comments, he’d complain about it. I believe his favorite thing was to purposely post in the wrong sub-forum constantly, then repeatedly mention being told about it.

:loco:
That’s surprising. I don’t remember him being as cantankerous on TGP. I also didn’t pay alot of attention either if the thread wasn’t about me lol

Back