A battle of the Larrys

Oh you know, I've experienced so much in my life so far that other people would need two or even three lives to achieve the same level of experience - if I were to drop dead right now, I wouldn't actually cry a single tear for myself 😊

So why should I forbid myself this part of my joy of life?
Neither will any of us (cry a tear)

Teenage girlfriend? You're at least 72 and sicker than I even imagined. Does anyone have Interpol Germany's phone number?
Unfortunately, due to my excellent health, I cannot fulfill your obvious dreams, which would have been very helpful for you to further spread your conspiracy theories.
You haven't been able to hide your envy of me, my life, my health and certainly of my teenage girlfriend for a long time.
If I had a little more time left, I would sacrifice a few minutes of it every day to feel sorry for you.
Nonetheless have a nice week.

Btw. Have you already ordered your rollator?

15 years of not having to listen to your bs? Sounds like a fair trade to me. :2thumbsup:
Yes I know that it is difficult, almost impossible to ignore me. This is due to my charisma that outshines everything and is one of the many qualities that I have had since I was born.
I am truly sorry that I inevitably attract your attention.
If I had a little more time left, I would feel sorry for your suffering.

forget the amps, you ever try this great american supplement called Crystal Meth? You'd love it. i'll trade you a few grams for some of that fine German Hitler speed that you're taking.
It's always funny to see how people reveal themselves.
Every psychologist knows that what someone often talks about is actually his own problem :cool:

Yes, I'm involved with crystal meth, also with marijuana, cocaine and alcohol...
... but as a therapist in addiction counseling for young people.

Yes I know that it is difficult, almost impossible to ignore me. This is due to my charisma that outshines everything and is one of the many qualities that I have had since I was born.
I am truly sorry that I inevitably attract your attention.
If I had a little more time left, I would feel sorry for your suffering.

It's not that I can't ignore you, I just don't want to. I find your (as Disfigured so perfectly put it), "ridiculous mind numbing word salads" to be hilariously entertaining.

It's always funny to see how people reveal themselves.
Every psychologist knows that what someone often talks about is actually his own problem :cool:

Yes, I'm involved with crystal meth, also with marijuana, cocaine and alcohol...
... but as a therapist in addiction counseling for young people.
Is that where you find your teenage girlfriends? Drug addled, destitute runaways? ‘Manipulative Deviant predator’ is what many of your posts are strongly suggesting.

Last edited:
Is that where you find your teenage girlfriends? Drug addled, destitute runaways? ‘Manipulative Deviant predator’ is what many of your posts are strongly suggesting.
Please tell me (also via PM) what answers you would like to hear from me so that your soul feels better again and you can finally sleep peacefully again...
...then I'll write it exactly like that.

So that nothing goes wrong, you can formulate my answer texts yourself, then I will copy and paste them here 😉

Please tell me (also via PM) what answers you would like to hear from me so that your soul feels better again and you can finally sleep peacefully again...
...then I'll write it exactly like that.

So that nothing goes wrong, you can formulate my answer texts yourself, then I will copy and paste them here 😉
It would be more respectful to let the elder in this relationship speak first, so you just go on ahead on that long delayed PM.

It would be more respectful to let the elder in this relationship speak first, so you just go on ahead on that long delayed PM.
I respect your opinion in this regard, but I allow myself to have a different opinion.
Can YOU respect that?

Amp makers that demanded wire transfer payment (balance due, not the initial deposit) to their Step-Daughter's RUSSIAN bank account in order to evade German tax authorities: Larry Grohmann of Larry amplification. Amp makers that then sabotaged that very same product with circuit destroying epoxy resin: Larry Grohmann of Larry amplification.
Btw, I'm still waiting for you to publish the name of this Russian bank here!
No, not the bank details or the name of the account holder - just the name of this RUSSIAN bank!

Btw, I'm still waiting for you to publish the name of this Russian bank here!
No, not the bank details or the name of the account holder - just the name of this RUSSIAN bank!
@thegame Difficult?

Difficult because my stepdaughter never had a Russian bank account :cool:
Our board CIA agent failed. This is one of the untrue rumors he spreads 🤷‍♂️

Back