A battle of the Larrys

My first thought was that maybe it was hush money to cover up illicit relations you may of had with her, but then I realized that 16 was probably too old for you. Silly me. :)
OK. That's enough. Now you've crossed a line ....

...that is fucking hilarious. :LOL:

Edit: To be clear, grooming shit is disgusting. The joke was hilarious though

Last edited:
"You girls like gramps with amps?"

hcd-102117-girl-scout-high-awardjpg-1287b65b028c7a2c 2.png

Last edited:
I don't believe @thegame, so I'm wondering what this issue is with the step-daughter.
The reason for this was nothing exciting and a purely precautionary measure that I had to take for 1-2 months at the time.
I could have chosen a friend's account, but my stepdaughter was the obvious choice since she was family.
But there are too many brain-amputated idiots here on RT who immediately spin 100 absurd stories out of it when I publish the actual reason - so I'd rather leave it alone and save myself 10 hours of commenting on following stupid posts 😉

But it's interesting to see that thegame thought he had finally found a weapon with which he could verbally attack me in public - and it's also revealing of his lousy character 🤬

Thegame was certainly as happy as a little schoolboy when he remembered that - only he had remembered wrongly, had remembered my stepdaughter as Russian and not as Ukrainian and therefore fantasized the story straight into a Russian bank account.

He's already very old, so you can maybe forgive him such errors of memory? 🤷‍♂️

The reason for this was nothing exciting and a purely precautionary measure that I had to take for 1-2 months at the time.
I could have chosen a friend's account, but my stepdaughter was the obvious choice since she was family.
But there are too many brain-amputated idiots here on RT who immediately spin 100 absurd stories out of it when I publish the actual reason - so I'd rather leave it alone and save myself 10 hours of commenting on following stupid posts 😉

But it's interesting to see that thegame thought he had finally found a weapon with which he could verbally attack me in public - and it's also revealing of his lousy character 🤬

Thegame was certainly as happy as a little schoolboy when he remembered that - only he had remembered wrongly, had remembered my stepdaughter as Russian and not as Ukrainian and therefore fantasized the story straight into a Russian bank account.

IMG_2276.jpeg

Helmut, let me express my sincere apologies to you.

For a really long time, I was convinced that you were just trying to provoke and fool me, with the ageism jokes and insistence that it wasn't a Russian bank account because I still knew for sure Russia had something to do with it.
I always save everything on my computer with additional hard drive backups because I could look them up at any time.
I didn't believe you for a long time - only after I had read all your posts from the past few days back to back did I get the impression that one specific, isolated detail regarding the German bank account wasn't a lie. Rather, the Russian connection stemmed from you unexpectedly emailing me from your private Russian email account regarding your highly creative payment method on the balance of the preamps, and insistence to not disclose any costs, numbers, or payment information to your regular email account. Thank you so much for the incentive to refresh myself with the details!
What's annoying for me now is that I had to change my signature again to correct for this oversight but that shouldn't be your disadvantage since everything else is accurate and I sincerely hope that the German financial authorities have ended their years long investigations against you.

The proof for my statements is available to anyone interested.

I wish you a nice evening.

Gary

Which part are you laughing at Larry, thegame misremembering the country of origin of the bank, or the admission IN YOUR OWN WORDS that years of your finances were being investigated by financial authorities and customs WHILE you were continuing to conduct business through an alternate email and someone else’s bank account?
I’ve heard of customs flagging businesses and limiting imports and exports, if there were to ever happen what happens to all of your customers’ deposits then when you can’t send an amp?

Are you going to send them ALL in NATAS chassis under your step-daughter’s name??

Last edited:

Oooops. I made a typo in my question. Fixed it.

Helmut, let me express my sincere apologies to you.

'Helmut' - yes, that is one of my two civil first names, which was assigned to me by my biological father.
If you try to Google, you will be able to read the meaning of this name and see that I definitely don't have to hide for this name.
On the contrary, the description reads impressively...
... and much more impressive than the meaning of the name 'Gary' 😊

"The name has Old High German roots and means something like “healthy and courageous” or “the brave one”. This meaning was derived from the translation of the words heil (healthy, unharmed) and muot (courage, spirit). Because Helmut is thought to be a derivative of the name Heilmut."

Only not many people know me as Helmut, but mostly as Larry.
So what is your intention in highlighting this name so prominently in comments when only a few people know my real first name anyway?

Is it a certain teacher-like need for information?
Would you also like to know my middle name?
Or is it more of an infantile impulse like that of preschool kids who like to bully others because they feel inferior and small and use this unconscious psychomethod to try to make others even smaller than they feel?

And something like that in your advanced old age? You should really be ashamed of yourself!
Rather, the Russian connection stemmed from you unexpectedly emailing me from your private Russian email account regarding your highly creative payment method on the balance of the preamps, and insistence to not disclose any costs, numbers, or payment information to your regular email account. Thank you so much for the incentive to refresh myself with the details!

First of all I would like to hear from you whether it is a sin to have a Russian email account?
Then I would sincerely ask you to prove your claim, which I have highlighted here in bold!
What's annoying for me now is that I had to change my signature again to correct for this oversight but that shouldn't be your disadvantage since everything else is accurate and I sincerely hope that the German financial authorities have ended their years long investigations against you.

Yes, I can reassure you in this regard, because the German tax authorities had already completed an investigation against me in 2011, even two months before your payment was made to my stepdaughter's GERMAN bank account.
I just didn't know that at the time when I asked you to transfer the money to my stepdaughter's account as an exception - I only found out afterwards.

It wasn't about hiding anything from them, but rather about the fact that I received a horribly high estimate because I didn't submit my tax returns on time and I had to fear that my objection wouldn't be processed in time, which then would have led to my account being seized by the tax authorities.

I asked you to do this just so that your payment is not temporarily lost in a garnishment. That's all 🤷‍♂️

Well, my good old man, tell me, is this a terrible crime that I committed in 2011, 13 years ago?

Should I perhaps tell you about older events from my life, perhaps from 2005 or even earlier from 1998, which you can then tell everyone about in your signature.

Would that satisfy you? More than real sex, which you no longer enjoy anyway?

Back