A battle of the Larrys

Btw, I'm still waiting for you to publish the name of this Russian bank here!
No, not the bank details or the name of the account holder - just the name of this RUSSIAN bank!
I have no stake in this, but it doesn't seem too far fetched that the mods might still consider that a form of doxxing. I don't know for sure though.

I have no stake in this, but it doesn't seem too far fetched that the mods might still consider that a form of doxxing. I don't know for sure though.
If it were the actual details, even if Larry asked for them, indeed we would.

He only asked for the bank name 'though, so no foul regardless of that outcome.

It's always funny to see how people reveal themselves.
Every psychologist knows that what someone often talks about is actually his own problem :cool:

Yes, I'm involved with crystal meth, also with marijuana, cocaine and alcohol...
... but as a therapist in addiction counseling for young people.
Now we know where he found his teenage girl.

He has an amp called a British Purist. Pffft.... everyone knows that self-destruct electronics totally suck tone.
That is not very pure.
What is it with you Germans and PURITY anyway. :confused:

Last edited:
He has an amp called a British Purist. Pffft.... everyone knows self-destruct electronics totally suck tone.
That is not very pure.
What is it with you Germans and PURITY anyway. :confused:
Well as long as it's "british" and NOT "aryan" it's not too eerie, but yes interesting food for thought

This thread is still going? I should have known Helmut doesn't know when to leave enough alone. When cornered = insult people.

Oh well, it just makes the thread bigger. Thus, the more search engines will discover it. Thus the more people will read and learn. That's the true amazement.

PS: I for one have no problem with any Rig-Talker that owns one of his amps or has one on order. I hope for the best.

Why? We both know it.
Yes exactly, we both know that there never was a RUSSIAN bank account :D

My stepdaughter is not Russian, but Ukrainian
She came to Germany with her mother in 2006 at the age of 16
Until then, she did not have her own bank account in Ukraine
And in Germany, she only opened her own bank account after she had learned German and started vocational training
However, that was a GERMAN bank account 😊

Love it. You’re getting desperate. The Caterpillar Investigative Agency shall never rest
I am far from despairing :cool:
Also, I just caught you projecting :D
Because you will now be desperate to prove that I ever asked you to transfer money to a RUSSIAN bank account :yes:

Why are you hesitant to provide proof?
Why are you trying to distract from it with 'we both know it'?

Yes, my dear failed CIA agent, now things are getting embarrassing for you!
Because now your conspiracy theorist mask is falling.
You are exposed!

And it doesn't help you any more to try to distract from it with your boring 'Caterpillar' shit.

So bring on the proof of the RUSSIAN bank account!
Put the cards on the table...
...or hide under it forever because you've lost your face 🤐

Why? We both know it.
By the way, you should also know that I have saved all of your posts electronically since you changed your signature so that I can later, if necessary, provide evidence of the time period during which you had this slander:

"Amp makers that demanded wire transfer payment (balance due, not the initial deposit) to their Step-Daughter's RUSSIAN bank account in order to evade German tax authorities: Larry Grohmann of Larry amplification."

published publicly for the entire world to see 😉

There was a reason why I asked you once to make a transfer to my stepdaughter's GERMAN bank account.
However, the reason was NOT - as you imaginatively assumed - to hide this money transfer from the German tax authorities :cool:

....There was a reason why I asked you once to make a transfer to my stepdaughter's GERMAN bank account.
However, the reason was NOT - as you imaginatively assumed - to hide this money transfer from the German tax authorities :cool:

My first thought was that maybe it was hush money to cover up illicit relations you may of had with her, but then I realized that 16 was probably too old for you. Silly me. :)

Last edited:
Back