Alice in Chains - Down in a hole

valve

listening to quite a lot Alice in Chains lately, kind of a personal revival.

"Bury me softly in this womb (oh, I wanna be inside of you)
I give this part of me for you (oh, I wanna be inside of you)
Down in a hole, feelin' so small"

What!!!
English is not my mother tongue, so i justed realize i listend to someones dick size complexes as a teenager!
WTF!?

I'm not reading it that way but whatever. :LOL:

But it is AIC (whom I love) so nothing surprises me and they, (along with all the other grungers) used tons of metaphorical references. :yes:

:D
yeah please give me your interpretation.
maybe the hole feels small! Much better, i like it:D
Sorry for ruining the song for others too:D

When I was in 8th grade I wrote a whole parody version of it, called “Stuck In Her Hole”

Bury me softly in her hole
I stick this part of me in you
Sperm rains down upon your chin
Dripping down your titties, too

Can’t remember the rest, I probably have it in a box somewhere.

listening to quite a lot Alice in Chains lately, kind of a personal revival.

"Bury me softly in this womb (oh, I wanna be inside of you)
I give this part of me for you (oh, I wanna be inside of you)
Down in a hole, feelin' so small"

What!!!
English is not my mother tongue, so i justed realize i listend to someones dick size complexes as a teenager!
WTF!?
Musicians are weirdos.

Hey, that's the great thing about art -interpret it as you will. That said, given Layne's dealings with depression and heroin addiction, I doubt the lyrics are about dick size- but that's just my opinion.

I was a young military member when "Dirt" came out and blew my mind. It is dark but beautiful. They are just such an amazing band, electric, acoustic, whatever.

I was a headbanger and hair metal guy but I fully embraced all of those bands out of Seattle. They filled a void that I appreciate even more now. I can't even pick a favorite. With all of these bands, I liked their earlier stuff better.

I was a young military member when "Dirt" came out and blew my mind. It is dark but beautiful. They are just such an amazing band, electric, acoustic, whatever.

I was a headbanger and hair metal guy but I fully embraced all of those bands out of Seattle. They filled a void that I appreciate even more now. I can't even pick a favorite. With all of these bands, I liked their earlier stuff better.
I’ve always like anything with distorted guitars . So Sabbath poison Metallica Nirvana Korn dealer . It’s all good to me

No shortage of headbanging material on Facelift and Dirt . I get what you’re saying though I just never never grouped them in with the Nirvanas and Pearl Jams

No shortage of headbanging material on Facelift and Dirt . I get what you’re saying though I just never never grouped them in with the Nirvanas and Pearl Jams
I agree with Nirvana and Pearl Jam, but it's kind of unjust to Soundgarden, if you consider Badmotorfinger.

Back