Anybody else have any transgender kids?

Isn't chumchum one of those goobers on pawn stars?

1713816722646.png

The chumchum I knew was a serial male rapist in prison. His m.o. was to get a fish to work out with him, (he looked like a body builder) wear the dude out so he couldn’t defend himself and then he would get in their groceries….he eventually got a softball bat to the head….numerous times.

Loved that cartoon as a kid

Go Speed Racer
Go Speed Racer
Go Speed Racer Gooooo
My mom has this little book I guess you could buy back in the day. It was my school years. You know, kindergarten, then 1st grade, second grade, etc. Places for pictures and mementos and who your best friends were, new friends, sports, what you wanted to be when you grow up, etc.. When I was 5 I wanted to be Speed Racer.

My mom has this little book I guess you could buy back in the day. It was my school years. You know, kindergarten, then 1st grade, second grade, etc. Places for pictures and mementos and who your best friends were, new friends, sports, what you wanted to be when you grow up, etc.. When I was 5 I wanted to be Speed Racer.
The Mach 5 was based on a Ferrari 250 TestaRossa.

08reopg.jpg

Books like this?
Screenshot 2024-03-08 at 1.09.37 PM.jpeg

Who TF wants to drive underwater ?

:unsure:
Well, when the cops are chasing you through downtown you can simply catapult into the river, drive on down to New Orleans or up to Minnesota. They'd have no idea where you were. When climate change floods shit you won't have no problem getting around. You could drive to Amsterdam.

Back