Anybody else have any transgender kids?

PLX or are you the one and the same ?
No way.. that guy is a boob.

giphy.gif

I thank God I wasn't born any later. I had/have so many issues and this is crushing to read. It sounds like reading about myself at a young age. The pain, sexual confusion (now made worse by the media and all this trash) and learning to try to accept myself as I was. I have had a tough enough time just trying to be OK with the things we can't change and to try to work on what we can. I definitely wanted to be a girl when I was younger (raised by single mother who was attractive), life seemed far easier, etc. Someone saying that "If you like X, then you are a girl" is so ludicrous. I played with dolls, had an easy bake, went into theater (not gay btw), and in today's world, that would somehow make me a girl. Twisted logic.

You are what you are, can't change that. You can do whatever you'd like to do, it won't change you.

Seems like a lot of people don't understand that hate of self/depression plays a huge role in this. We dislike who we are to a high degree and are looking to run away from that. That is why we go to suicide and things of that nature. Transgender is a new outlet to try to run to, an escape. Not a true escape though, kind of like a twisted hell. Depression is a bitch, and the root(s) of it are different for us all.

I should clarify when I say I played with dolls - it was with my female cousin, I did not own them but still. Doesn't make you a boy/girl/gay/straight to enjoy cooking, dancing, singing, and music. I love that movie!
you don't have to clarify anything. I'm sure the OP will appreciate your contribution when he sees it.

Back