Atomica production

Tone Merchant

Hey guys

just to let everyone know, that production for the Atomica has begun. All parts have been ordered and/or received and Velvet George will been hard at work putting these babies together. :rock:

we are pretty confident amps will be shipping by the second week in Febuary

Tone Merchant":b2gwb8yh said:
Hey guys

just to let everyone know, that production for the Atomica has begun. All parts have been ordered and/or received and Velvet George will been hard at work putting these babies together. :rock:

we are pretty confident amps will be shipping by the second week in Febuary

Great news, so Happy to have Velvet George on the team. :rock:

new update fellas

Velvet George is starting to build the Atomicas. We are just waiting on the transformers which will be at Georges by Wednesday. The first two amps will be done by Friday. These amps will go to me and Friedman so Dave can make a final run through. Then one of those amps will stay with me and the other will go to Brad for his new shop. Brad's gonna set up a nice wet dry wet rig. George told me today that it will take him around 2 weeks to build the first run of 10. I think theres still a couple available.

One feature we just decided to add today is a line out with level control. Lots of guys want it and I think its a great feature. Since this is so last minute and the panels for the Atomica have already been completed, the words (line out) wont be screened onto the back panel. we will have to just label it. I think the added feature is worth the label.

and yes there will be a red Atomica for Gearhog:)

Tone Merchant":3kxf9nfu said:
new update fellas

Velvet George is starting to build the Atomicas. We are just waiting on the transformers which will be at Georges by Wednesday. The first two amps will be done by Friday. These amps will go to me and Friedman so Dave can make a final run through. Then one of those amps will stay with me and the other will go to Brad for his new shop. Brad's gonna set up a nice wet dry wet rig. George told me today that it will take him around 2 weeks to build the first run of 10. I think theres still a couple available.

One feature we just decided to add today is a line out with mix control. Lots of guys want it and I think its a great feature. Since this is so last minute and the panels for the Atomica have already been completed, the words (line out) wont be screened onto the back panel. we will have to just label it. I think the added feature is worth the label.

and yes there will be a red Atomica for Gearhog:)

Thats great to hear about the progress, sounds like things are movin' and a shakin'!! :thumbsup:

What's the status on the 2nd-Run CCV's?

Tone Merchant":2fz15ft9 said:
One feature we just decided to add today is a line out with mix control. Lots of guys want it and I think its a great feature. Since this is so last minute and the panels for the Atomica have already been completed, the words (line out) wont be screened onto the back panel. we will have to just label it. I think the added feature is worth the label.

Is that a mix control or level adjust control Rob? I like that. Included at the same price as part of the base model?

steve_k":t3mvxub2 said:
SLOgriff":t3mvxub2 said:

:checkthisout:

George is also working on the 2nd Run CCVs as well. A few of the parts are on back order but we are still on target to have the CCV shipping again in March. Once they start they will be coming quickly just like the Atomica and w can put an end to wait lists and pre orders as they will be available with as little a a few week build time once caught up. Don't feel bad even Mark Tremonti is waiting for his CCV. Thanks for the support and patience, as you know there have been some challenges with this project. :doh: :LOL: :LOL:

Myles is getting a CCV, too? How cool is that! Mucho congrats.

What's the pricing on the cab for those with a CCV order?

se7en":1rf8002x said:

I misspoke there, Mark Tremonti is getting a CCV and Myles is getting a Diezel.

Price for the cab is $1349 and is the original style with 3/4 ply back panel and dacron inside.

King Guitar":3rylgrcn said:
se7en":3rylgrcn said:

Price for the cab is $1349 and is the original style with 3/4 ply back panel and dacron inside.
3/4" back panel? :confused:

LP Freak":1ya9ozed said:
King Guitar":1ya9ozed said:
se7en":1ya9ozed said:

3/4" back panel? :confused:

The first ones we did were 1/2" particle board and no dacron for $1049. Lots of requests for the thicker original design cab even though the 1/2 sounded great. So we are making it now.

King Guitar":2hyf6gz6 said:
steve_k":2hyf6gz6 said:
SLOgriff":2hyf6gz6 said:

George is also working on the 2nd Run CCVs as well. A few of the parts are on back order but we are still on target to have the CCV shipping again in March.... Don't feel bad even Mark Tremonti is waiting for his CCV. Thanks for the support and patience, as you know there have been some challenges with this project. :doh: :LOL: :LOL:

Woo hoo!!! :rock:

btw...Mark Tremonti better be waitin' for his CCV!! Showin' up all late to the party and stuff trying to snag one of the pretty ladies before me! Uh uhh, no way! :D

SLOgriff":2egmz0ww said:
King Guitar":2egmz0ww said:
steve_k":2egmz0ww said:
SLOgriff":2egmz0ww said:

George is also working on the 2nd Run CCVs as well. A few of the parts are on back order but we are still on target to have the CCV shipping again in March.... Don't feel bad even Mark Tremonti is waiting for his CCV. Thanks for the support and patience, as you know there have been some challenges with this project. :doh: :LOL: :LOL:

Woo hoo!!! :rock:

btw...Mark Tremonti better be waitin' for his CCV!! Showin' up all late to the party and stuff trying to snag one of the pretty ladies before me! Uh uhh, no way! :D

Yeah me too!!! :LOL: :LOL:

Atomica board are stuffed and ready for production... :rock:

AtomicaBoards.jpg

King Guitar":2onm9gsu said:
Atomica board are stuffed and ready for production... :rock:

That's awesome, Brad. :rock: Sorry about the flip-flop on the headshell and a big "thank you" for working with my crazy ass. :thumbsup:

Back