Atomica production

Hard to tell on the caps?

Allmost looks like Mallory and Sozo, plus the F&T's. I saved the pic and tried to blow up, but wasn't clear.

Anyways, the boards look awesome! :rock:

Good News the Cameron Atomicas start shipping next week and will be available going forward to order and receive in a few weeks as opposed to waiting for runs. We will catch up the CCV orders starting in March and move to availability there as well with out the wait. Old Bitch on Deck...

If anybody would like a new Cameron Atomica please get in touch.

Tone Merchant":1shahce8 said:
Hey guys

just to let everyone know, that production for the Atomica has begun. All parts have been ordered and/or received and Velvet George will been hard at work putting these babies together. :rock:

we are pretty confident amps will be shipping by the second week in Febuary

1213913214ofOQ7A.jpg

SLOgriff":2ox849h8 said:
Tone Merchant":2ox849h8 said:
Hey guys

just to let everyone know, that production for the Atomica has begun. All parts have been ordered and/or received and Velvet George will been hard at work putting these babies together. :rock:

we are pretty confident amps will be shipping by the second week in Febuary

1213913214ofOQ7A.jpg
+1

Dave and I received the first two Atomicas today and fired them up. The amps sound killer and were wired up perfectly :thumbsup:

Velvet George will ship out the first 6 on Wednesday and 6 more by next Wednesday. The heads shells is whats holding up the other 6.

next up is the Old Bitch and the CCVs

thanx for everyones patience

Tone Merchant":1uv17q7j said:
Dave and I received the first two Atomicas today and fired them up. The amps sound killer and were wired up perfectly :thumbsup:

Velvet George will ship out the first 6 on Wednesday and 6 more by next Wednesday. The heads shells is whats holding up the other 6.

What do you mean next up is "Old Bitch and the CCV's"? Next up should be the CCV's only!!Can you please explain the exact reason(s) why the 2nd-Run CCV's are NOT done yet? Promised delivery times are constantly being missed and the only reason there is any explaination is because guys like me KEEP asking through PM's, Emails, Threads, etc. C'mon guys, this has been pushed out for a few months now! What's up? I don't speak for anyone else but myself, but I've had $$$ tide up in this amp for TEN (10) months now!

How would you feel if the rolls were reversed here and you had money allocated to something for almost a year with nothing to show for it....and by the way, we are releasing a "two" BRAND NEW amps in between your 10 month old order of a current production amp, and have no recourse. Would you demand your money back or sit back like a good little man and do nothing but smile and wait?

When will the 2nd-Run CCV's be shipped?

SLOgriff":24e8zyfx said:
Tone Merchant":24e8zyfx said:

What do you mean next up is "Old Bitch and the CCV's"? Next up should be the CCV's only!!Can you please explain the exact reason(s) why the 2nd-Run CCV's are NOT done yet? Promised delivery times are constantly being missed and the only reason there is any explaination is because guys like me KEEP asking through PM's, Emails, Threads, etc. C'mon guys, this has been pushed out for a few months now! What's up? I don't speak for anyone else but myself, but I've had $$$ tide up in this amp for TEN (10) months now!

How would you feel if the rolls were reversed here and you had money allocated to something for almost a year with nothing to show for it....and by the way, we are releasing a "two" BRAND NEW amps in between your 10 month old order of a current production amp, and have no recourse. Would you demand your money back or sit back like a good little man and do nothing but smile and wait?

When will the 2nd-Run CCV's be shipped?

How would you like to be after the 4th run like me? Add a year to that 10 months... :cry:

Not so much, just normal stuff.

Atomica's start shipping today. The CCV 2nd run was set back with Mark leaving us and we had to move production to another turn key facility (George at Metro) because we no longer had Mark to finish the last 10% Barang couldn't do with out Mark. George and Mark sat down and worked it all out before he left and that actually makes much better now.

We are tracking again on getting the CCV's flowing this month.

To SLOGriff: he is the first name on the 2nd run list and we have offered to send him the brand new CCV we were using as a visual sample at Metro to ease his stress displayed above as soon as he pays his remaining balance.

We are not perfect but we are trying and the amps sound great...

Ah the land of Cameron. Its like being back in the Marines trying not to step on land mines and get fragged. :LOL: :LOL:

Hopefully we clear the backlog soon. :rock:

I did inherit quite a project in the CCV. But from my persepctive, it must be right before unit #1 leaves my shop. It's my ass on the line now.

Fortunately, once it is right and we get rolling production will happen at a good rate.

George

Velvetgeorge":99fvk9x9 said:
I did inherit quite a project in the CCV. But from my persepctive, it must be right before unit #1 leaves my shop. It's my ass on the line now.

Fortunately, once it is right and we get rolling production will happen at a good rate.

George
Right on! :rock:

Back