Atomica speakers

Any other boost recomendations ? I don't know if the Koko will give that liquid lead type sound...what about the Majick Box Rocket Fuel or the Suhr Shiba Drive ? Any experiences ?

paulyc":20b13ki9 said:
Any other boost recomendations ? I don't know if the Koko will give that liquid lead type sound...what about the Majick Box Rocket Fuel or the Suhr Shiba Drive ? Any experiences ?

The Rocket Fuel will not either since I had one. I do not think you can get a liquid lead type sound out of the Atomica? I could be wrong but I have not with this amp. It is a raw in your face type of sound. If you find a pedal that will give you this, let me know.

Really ? The Rocket Fuel won't do it ? With both sides engaged ? Maybe try the Suhr Riot then...if it can make a small clean tube combo scream it should make the Atomica Godly.

paulyc":3c56ptqd said:
Really ? The Rocket Fuel won't do it ? With both sides engaged ? Maybe try the Suhr Riot then...if it can make a small clean tube combo scream it should make the Atomica Godly.

Nope, did not work for me. I did not like it with the Atomica so I sold it. It was awesome with the Bogner XTC and the Shiva!!

Try a Visual Sound Jekyll and Hyde or a Seymour Duncan pickup booster. When I had the Atomica I used a G-Major in the loop and it had a 6db boost on each patch.

The best Atomica speakers you should to use for your 4x12 cab are G12H30 as they sounded great. Try these one I hope you will find it impressive.

Jaqub Jackson":raxh66wn said:
The best Atomica speakers you should to use for your 4x12 cab are G12H30 as they sounded great. Try these one I hope you will find it impressive.

Which G12H30s? I assume you are referring to the Chinese G12H30 70th Annys?

Back