Bogner Gallery: Post up your Bogner rig pictures here...

Hey guys, here is my setup. Bogner Goldfinger 45 into a Bogner oversized 2x12.
Carvin TL60 custom guitar.

img20130430133604.jpg

Have had this 100B for about a month. First amp I've ever liked better through a 212 than a 412 oddly enough. Tried it through my Creamback loaded Diezel 412 and liked it enough, then decided to try it through the Creamback loaded Splawn when I brought it on a trip and loved it.

8689205175_fb3958e11a_b.jpg

Here's mine.
As you can see I also like Carvin! :LOL: :LOL:

Running in Stereo thru my TC G System with my Carvin Legacy 3 providing the Right channel here.

Custom Shop 20th Anniversary Bogner Shiva driving a Mesa Boogie Half-Back (90W Celestion (open) and an EV (Closed-Back))

The 20th Anniversary Shiva works very well with the Mesa Half-Back. It is definitely in the top ten best sounding rigs in my amp collection. I am continually amazed at how good the clean channel sounds and the dirty channel could not be improved, IMHO. I am a recent Bogner convert and am very impressed with the product quality and layout. This KT88 driven amp is truly one of the great designs of the last 20 or so years.

I had a silver back non reverb head some years ago. Great rock channel and the best cleans! The 20th is a very rad amp!

ampguy":1whl22sv said:
The 20th Anniversary Shiva works very well with the Mesa Half-Back. It is definitely in the top ten best sounding rigs in my amp collection. I am continually amazed at how good the clean channel sounds and the dirty channel could not be improved, IMHO. I am a recent Bogner convert and am very impressed with the product quality and layout. This KT88 driven amp is truly one of the great designs of the last 20 or so years.

Yes, I believe the 20th Shiva or even the regular Shiva should become a real classic mainstay tube amp. I converted my 20th to EL34's. Bogner was nice enough to even swap the Sovtek KT88's for a pair of =C= EL34's for me. Some people dog Bogner customer service, but they have been good to me. Anyway... I also use a Mesa cab (4x12) with mine and it's just a killer match with the Shiva. The Bogner 2x12OS I got sound real nice, but the Mesa cab in a band mix just cuts so much better. Funny thing is that I don't really like Mesa amps with Mesa cabs, but love Mesa's through Bogner cabs. It (Bogner cabs) helps them get rid of the Mesa spike in the highs.

So that's Bogner amps with Mesa cabs, and Mesa amps with Bogner cabs. :rock: Haha

PS: It's in your top TEN rigs? You must have 9 other killer rigs.

Here is the same rig i posted last time except now with both my bogners. a 100B XTC and an Uberschall.
75hg.jpg

The 100B is everything i hoped for hahaha.

Back