Cameron Amplifiers - No Amp for You! T-Shirts

King Guitar":2lb7ajxu said:
Hey Guys,

Cameron Amplifiers "No Amp For You!" T-Shirts.

American Apparel V Neck nice soft shirts.

White and Black

If you have a CCV on order through me or one of the "Lost CCV's" one will be coming with your amp in the box, just let us know your size.

If you already got your CCV send me your Size and address and I will get one to you.

Otherwise post in the thread if you want one and what size, we have limited quantities first come first serve.

$20 plus $5 shipping to info@cameronamplifiers.com and we will pop one in the mail to you.

L, XL and XXL

:rock:

cphoto.jpg

c2photo.jpg

Brad,

I will take a White XL with my Cameron CCV order. I just bought a black one from you at the LA Amp Show today!!! That amps just plans smokes!!!! Words cannot even describe it!!! :rock:

metalmaniac93":2gyo7use said:
King Guitar":2gyo7use said:
Hey Guys,

Cameron Amplifiers "No Amp For You!" T-Shirts.

American Apparel V Neck nice soft shirts.

White and Black

If you have a CCV on order through me or one of the "Lost CCV's" one will be coming with your amp in the box, just let us know your size.

If you already got your CCV send me your Size and address and I will get one to you.

Otherwise post in the thread if you want one and what size, we have limited quantities first come first serve.

$20 plus $5 shipping to info@cameronamplifiers.com and we will pop one in the mail to you.

L, XL and XXL

:rock:

cphoto.jpg

c2photo.jpg

Brad,

I will take a White XL with my Cameron CCV order. I just bought a black one from you at the LA Amp Show today!!! That amps just plans smokes!!!! Words cannot even describe it!!! :rock:
High Kudos :cheers:

No amp for you!!!!!!!!!! :D

What a great show :rock:

The new CCV's sound ridiculously good :rock:

King Guitar":2zrft2y8 said:
gbsmusic":2zrft2y8 said:
Do you have to have an amp on order?

nope.

Greg: Brad's OP mentioned that you can buy them for $20 + $5 shipping. For some reason, I imagine you already have his PayPal address.....

:LOL: :LOL:

:thumbsup:

EDIT: Oops! The OP also sends to PayPal the $$$ to the Cameron PayPal email. ;)

King Guitar":19ivn152 said:
hthomas":19ivn152 said:
King Guitar":19ivn152 said:
Hey Guys,

I dont have stuff sorted by screennames. If you are on the CCV list email me at brad@cameronamplifiers.com with your real full name and size/color please.

Brad

will you guys ever do smaller sizes?

I will get some mediums next time round.

awesome!

hope you guys are having a great time! looking forward to seeing some videos from the show! hope to get a CCV one of these days!

Inca Roads":vk8vy2gn said:
hthomas":vk8vy2gn said:
gbsmusic":vk8vy2gn said:
Do you have to have an amp on order?

good question! id love one. but any chance you will do smaller sizes?

There's Guy's on RT (other than Laura)
that fit into smaller than Large Shirts?
You must be one of the younger dudes. ;) :LOL: :LOL:

Yep...I'm in the same boat (16) :rock:

Younger generation reppin' the CCV's!!

I'd love a shirt if at all possible (Med. size)

Back