Cameron Amplifiers - No Amp for You! T-Shirts

Rumor has it that the OB's will come with a "deep, double douche cut" V neck, and a very collectable "extra thick" gold chain. :LOL: :LOL: :D :LOL: :LOL:

I have a couple of XL's that I'll pass on for the right price (free :D )...if anyone is interested....hit me up, and I'll send 'em your way. :thumbsup:

jcj":l5r5wr4j said:
I have a couple of XL's that I'll pass on for the right price (free :D )...if anyone is interested....hit me up, and I'll send 'em your way. :thumbsup:
What a nice guy you are. :rock: I think its safe to say you are going to Heaven :thumbsup:
I'm not being sarcastic. You Rock Dude! And don't anybody post any of those emo fag things. :gethim:

glip22":250txcpp said:
jcj":250txcpp said:
What a nice guy you are. :rock: I think its safe to say you are going to Heaven :thumbsup:
I'm not being sarcastic. You Rock Dude! And don't anybody post any of those emo fag things. :gethim:

Pfffttt....Sissy.

:emofag: :emofag:

:gay:

:LOL: :LOL:

jcj":1prfxh5d said:
glip22":1prfxh5d said:
jcj":1prfxh5d said:

Pfffttt....Sissy.

:emofag: :emofag:

:gay:

:LOL: :LOL:
:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Back