Cameron CCV Live!

JesusToneFreak":ldcx1pu4 said:
Rudy , Great looking rig ! I was looking at your pictures and noticed what looked like my old purple and black bengal tiger soloist. Could this be true and do you want to sell ?I had it on ebay about 12 years ago . Very smooth axe. Please call me either way . Thanks, Bill 336-382-1521

Hi Bill;

Thank you for the complements. I did indeed buy that purple/black about 12 years ago on E-Bay. Its a 1987 Soloist if I remember correctly. It remains as it was back then with the exception of a pickup swap (still have the originals stored away), as well as addidition of the D-Tuna (the original Floyd screw is stored in the case), and when it arrived it had a worn out plastic washer on the original screw in Floyd Rose trem arm. So the trem arm was replaced with the newer collar type (the original trem arm is stored in the case as well and can be returned to original if I ever come across a new plastic washer). Not really looking to sell it though. I use it just about every gig for songs like Van Halen's Unchained :m17:

Rudy

Back