CCV vs Atomica

metalmaniac93":3vaxsm4d said:
splawner":3vaxsm4d said:
rockinchippy":3vaxsm4d said:
splawner":3vaxsm4d said:
rockinchippy":3vaxsm4d said:
Guys - I may have a CCV coming soon so I will A/B them.

In the meantime, I just took a quick clip of the Atomica on the 2nd gain mode...very VH-ish.

Let me know what you think.
Sounds killer :rock: I just got mine and am blown away...Now i see what you guys were talking about...Amp is killer for sure :rock:

Awesome dude, congrats!!!! :rock:

Killer!!! It does rock!! :rock: :rock: :rock:
Ya and i just put a delay in the loop and it is the first loop that has no tone suck at all. Very impressed with this amp for sure.

splawner":1i8a0r0x said:
metalmaniac93":1i8a0r0x said:
rockinchippy":1i8a0r0x said:
rockinchippy":1i8a0r0x said:

In the meantime, I just took a quick clip of the Atomica on the 2nd gain mode...very VH-ish.

Sounds killer :rock: I just got mine and am blown away...Now i see what you guys were talking about...Amp is killer for sure :rock:

Ya and i just put a delay in the loop and it is the first loop that has no tone suck at all. Very impressed with this amp for sure.

I do not like the loop at all. All amps should have parallel loops for delay. I run it W/D since I do not like the loop. Sounds way better!!!

have you adjusted the loop? my atomica was set really low, turning it up helped with levels but the amp also gained in noise. my ccv loop wasnt very good and it was cranked up.

metalmaniac93":3cj6onga said:
splawner":3cj6onga said:
metalmaniac93":3cj6onga said:
rockinchippy":3cj6onga said:
rockinchippy":3cj6onga said:

I do not like the loop at all. All amps should have parallel loops for delay. I run it W/D since I do not like the loop. Sounds way better!!!

Pbfoot":1hbce8pg said:
have you adjusted the loop? my atomica was set really low, turning it up helped with levels but the amp also gained in noise. my ccv loop wasnt very good and it was cranked up.

metalmaniac93":1hbce8pg said:
splawner":1hbce8pg said:
metalmaniac93":1hbce8pg said:
rockinchippy":1hbce8pg said:
rockinchippy":1hbce8pg said:

My CCV loop was not any good at all compared to the Atomica, I get no noise or tone loss at all with the Atomica. I crank the master up and use the volume in the back.

splawner":ieq8ylkg said:
Pbfoot":ieq8ylkg said:

metalmaniac93":ieq8ylkg said:
metalmaniac93":ieq8ylkg said:
rockinchippy":ieq8ylkg said:
rockinchippy":ieq8ylkg said:

My CCV loop was not any good at all compared to the Atomica, I get no noise or tone loss at all with the Atomica. I crank the master up and use the volume in the back.

Well there is no tone loss, but a loop should have the option such as a parallel loop for time based effects. My KK++ parallel loop destroys the Atomica loop.

Yeah, I messed with it, but said screw it and went W/D since I do not like this loop for delays!! These amp builders should take some lessons from companies like Bogner when it comes to loops like the XTC loop. Even my Engl Savage loop performed better than this. Even Henning Amps has both a series and parallel tube buffered loop. As stated below, my Gower modded Marshall KK++ has a tube buffered parallel loop and it is awesome. No reason to turn any master up to compensate!!

Pbfoot":21kwptcw said:

metalmaniac93":21kwptcw said:
splawner":21kwptcw said:
metalmaniac93":21kwptcw said:
rockinchippy":21kwptcw said:
rockinchippy":21kwptcw said:

Back