Diezel VH4 into a Marshall 1960A

I have a FL Diezel Cab with their v30s . The Marshall BV just sounds bigger full and just more natural and very alive . Huge amd balanced. The Diezel cab has Chinese v30s . Still good just super super tight and not as full . I love both cabs
Stuff it with polyfil and you have an all v30 Bogner Uberkab.

Good call…you’ve given me something else to try! ☺️

It'll react more like an OS cab, but tighter, more musical, articulate, and hi-fi.

Don't forget the 10 ga. wire & 40 watt iron...Aiken style ftw and if you're froggy put a SPST switch to go from S/P to P/S and see which wiring you prefer for that head. May as well!

It'll react more like an OS cab, but tighter, more musical, articulate, and hi-fi.

Don't forget the 10 ga. wire & 40 watt iron...Aiken style ftw and if you're froggy put a SPST switch to go from S/P to P/S and see which wiring you prefer for that head. May as well!
Interesting…that sounds awesome!

How much polyfil do you load it with? Packed completely or loose on the bottom? Also, the wiring sounds cool also…I didn’t realize the gauge would make it react differently like that. Do you have any videos you can recommend on this?

Interesting…that sounds awesome!

How much polyfil do you load it with? Packed completely or loose on the bottom? Also, the wiring sounds cool also…I didn’t realize the gauge would make it react differently like that. Do you have any videos you can recommend on this?
Loosely packed, not tight. Bogner used Marshall Soundrunner 238 strand oxygen free 10 ga. copper wire. I started using it years ago and the lows improve in my experience. Don’t have any vids for you tho.

Loosely packed, not tight. Bogner used Marshall Soundrunner 238 strand oxygen free 10 ga. copper wire. I started using it years ago and the lows improve in my experience. Don’t have any vids for you tho.

I’ll check this out for sure! I appreciate the heads up…very cool!

I usually run my Diezel VH4 thru a V30s & K100s combination,
but I've been using the VH4 at home trough my Marshall 1960A with T75s,
and it sounds excellent.

Back