Funny photo of the day

1710033706134.jpeg

Wouldn’t you ?

I’ve always had this fantasy about facilitating an elephant stampede. The world needs a lot more elephant stampedes. I’d say they owe us a few.
I was actually just watching a documentary on bison earlier this morning. We had our chance at stampeding animals here in the US and we blew it

I was actually just watching a documentary on bison earlier this morning. We had our chance at stampeding animals here in the US and we blew it

Don't get me started on Bison. We didn't blow it paleface. YOU blew it. :cautious:

Years ago my daughter had a homework assignment. She was in like 5th grade or something. One of the questions was " Why did the Buffalo almost go extinct". Her, being my daughter, answered, " White man couldn't kill the indians so they killed what they ate". Her answer was marked wrong. The very next morning I was in the classroom with her asking the teacher to explain the incorrect mark. She sheepishly informed me that the answer was of course correct, however my daughter's assignment was to read the textbook and provide the answer from the textbook. Which was " Sport hunting".

Don't get me started on Bison. We didn't blow it paleface. YOU blew it. :cautious:

Years ago my daughter had a homework assignment. She was in like 5th grade or something. One of the questions was " Why did the Buffalo almost go extinct". Her, being my daughter, answered, " White man couldn't kill the indians so they killed what they ate". Her answer was marked wrong. The very next morning I was in the classroom with her asking the teacher to explain the incorrect mark. She sheepishly informed me that the answer was of course correct, however my daughter's assignment was to read the textbook and provide the answer from the textbook. Which was " Sport hunting".
I do enjoy a nice bison burger

They are good. Best piece of meat I ever had is a Bison tenderloin, cooked rare.

The first bison burger I ever had was at a business lunch my dad brought me along to with Frank Abagnale Jr, even though I was too young to know who he was. He said I should try one and as we know he’s very convincing lol

The first bison burger I ever had was at a business lunch my dad brought me along to with Frank Abagnale Jr, even though I was too young to know who he was. He said I should try one and as we know he’s very convincing lol
Never heard of him.

Back