Hetfield guitar book

rottingcorpse

James is releasing a spendy book about his guitars. One of my rules is that I buy any book I want, so yep...I pre-ordered it.
Weak sauce cover, but oh well...
71pqn3zlwCL._SY522_.jpg
71JvxV8SSZL._SX679_.jpg
81cd8jodWTL._SX679_.jpg
71SnzBRsCdL._SX679_.jpg

an ad for this popped up on my Facebook the other day ...... I almost bit ...... I'm going to ask the Old Lady to get me a copy for Xmas

cool stuff !

I ordered the autographed version of the book, should arrive any day now, looks like a cool book, also talks about his amps.

It's a really cool book imho, has a lot of info about his guitars and rig I didn't know before, straight from the man himself or his techs

Got mine a couple days ago. Amazing pics info and stories!
Best part is the Ken Lawrence section and how blown away Hetfield was/is by him. Just pristine, immaculate-ness workshop. Cool cool shit.

The amp part was great . He says his sound is mostly 60 percent 2c++/ 20 vh4. /20 wizard . That’s usually what he does for . But he threw a jode in the mix now for the new album . That’s the most interesting part for me

The amp part was great . He says his sound is mostly 60 percent 2c++/ 20 vh4. /20 wizard . That’s usually what he does for . But he threw a jode in the mix now for the new album . That’s the most interesting part for me

NOOOO!!! Its a Mark III. Bob Rock said it on a video. I know he's older and only the producer, but he HAS to be more correct than the actual Artist and plethora of photographic evidence. DUH ;)

I found the OGV bridge snap amusing. Prob went out in protest of the mediocre tone on 72 it was involved in.
I love the guitars, but I must admit I did read through the amps section almost before the rest of the book.

Anyone know much about the 'The Roman'? The etching he did looks pretty brutal into a 59. :oops:

Back