How Old are Ya Guys?

Right on man.

I will make a point to check our all of your covers. :yes:

Thanks for the contributions. So I know....what amp are you using primarily?
Thanks, and right now it's the Line 6 Helix LT. Previously I had a Line 6 POD HD500x. People often dismiss these as budget pedals since the pre-installed patches are horrendous, but with enough determination and time, it's possible to create spot-on tone patches! I also plug into a Headrush FRFR 112, which sounds great besides some white noise.

Thanks, and right now it's the Line 6 Helix LT. Previously I had a Line 6 POD HD500x. People often dismiss these as budget pedals since the pre-installed patches are horrendous, but with enough determination and time, it's possible to create spot-on tone patches! I also plug into a Headrush FRFR 112, which sounds great besides some white noise.
Are you able to load 3rd party speaker/mic IR's with that unit ?

Previously I had a Line 6 POD HD500x. People often dismiss these as budget pedals since the pre-installed patches are horrendous, but with enough determination and time, it's possible to create spot-on tone patches!
Indeed.

I was horrified by the "scratchiness" of the stock presets when I bought mine back in the day.

It took me 2 years but I managed to program every amp to sound excellent.

Patience is an understatement Brother 3.

My back still hurt for months after I finished. I sat in the living room with the floorboard on the table, hunched over it, practically every day for those 2 years. :doh:

Was reading a thread earlier. Said Lot of us live in nostalgic mind frame.
I’m 51. So yeah I’m gonna be a 70s 80s guy.
Barely know anything from the 90s on up.

Just want some feedback. Not saying nothing bad came from 90s plus.
Any one can post for sure. 4 year old child to 100 year old.

Just curious on folks ages.

[mod edit]
Just a heads-up that if you quote this post in your reply, you'll be talking to a much-beloved forum member who we tragically lost last year.
May you RIP Brother Dan; we all love and miss you mate!

I dig the PowerGlove avatar

I never leave home without it.
1696916464701.gif

Back