How Well Does The CCV Handle...

drewiv":1lclbtn7 said:
LP Freak":1lclbtn7 said:
Well I've only been contemplating one for over 2 years now so I guess it was time. :LOL: :LOL:
I wasn't sure you were sold after trying mine out, but you weren't playing through your cab of choice. How do the Scumbacks work with the CCV? I'm very curious.
To be honest, I wasn't sold but Art (232cap) made me do it. :LOL: :LOL: Honestly, the Scumback are great IMO. Along with my LP they've become the core of my tone.

LP Freak":24pva8qw said:
drewiv":24pva8qw said:
LP Freak":24pva8qw said:
Well I've only been contemplating one for over 2 years now so I guess it was time. :LOL: :LOL:
I wasn't sure you were sold after trying mine out, but you weren't playing through your cab of choice. How do the Scumbacks work with the CCV? I'm very curious.
To be honest, I wasn't sold but Art (232cap) made me do it. :LOL: :LOL: Honestly, the Scumback are great IMO. Along with my LP they've become the core of my tone.
I'm really interested in trying Scumbacks again. I fell in love with WGS, I know, a lot of people think I'm nuts. The Retro 30 and HM75 X pattern really works for me, on most of my amps. The CCV definitely sounds best through the Cameron cabinet with the Celetions (of the cabs I own), I'd be interested to hear it through your Scumbacks though.

drewiv":3vodhf6a said:
LP Freak":3vodhf6a said:
drewiv":3vodhf6a said:
LP Freak":3vodhf6a said:
I'm really interested in trying Scumbacks again. I fell in love with WGS, I know, a lot of people think I'm nuts. The Retro 30 and HM75 X pattern really works for me, on most of my amps. The CCV definitely sounds best through the Cameron cabinet with the Celetions (of the cabs I own), I'd be interested to hear it through your Scumbacks though.
Well you hit the nail on the head with "they really work for me". That's all that matters right? You're welcome to check out my Scumbacks any time you want. :thumbsup:

LP Freak":izjzwilb said:
drewiv":izjzwilb said:
drewiv":izjzwilb said:
Well you hit the nail on the head with "they really work for me". That's all that matters right? You're welcome to check out my Scumbacks any time you want. :thumbsup:
Absolutely. I should leave well enough alone. I will take you up on your offer of hearing those Scumbacks though. I'll be in touch. :D

drewiv":2k4r8zsu said:
LP Freak":2k4r8zsu said:
Absolutely. I should leave well enough alone. I will take you up on your offer of hearing those Scumbacks though. I'll be in touch. :D
The new Blackback H's are killer. :rock:

Back