In the Newspaper today: COVID Vaccines saved thousands of lives in Australia

Your brother is your Christian brother. None of this is contradictory to not having to forgive until you you are asked for forgiveness. You should be willing to forgive and have an attitude in accordance with that. You do not have to forgive if the person is unrepentant and not sorry. If the person is repentant and sorry you must forgive and show mercy. This is what God does for us as well although he is not compelled of course. It is only through God’s grace we are forgiven through Christ’s atoning sacrifice. We are not forgiven if we do not acknowledge our own sinfulness and repent.
If I love my enemies, doesn't that love include forgiving them, even when they don't ask? Has anyone ever done something small to offend you, and not even realized it, and not asked for forgiveness? What good is it to hold that grudge? I have to go to work, I'll ask my priest about it this afternoon when I get home and see if he has any insights. Regardless, it's good to have someone to debate the bible with. Very enjoyable. Thanks Andy.

If I love my enemies, doesn't that love include forgiving them, even when they don't ask? Has anyone ever done something small to offend you, and not even realized it, and not asked for forgiveness? What good is it to hold that grudge? I have to go to work, I'll ask my priest about it this afternoon when I get home and see if he has any insights. Regardless, it's good to have someone to debate the bible with. Very enjoyable. Thanks Andy.
I’ll be interested to hear what the priest says. I think we just have to be willing to forgive which means you have to soften yourself to some extent anyway… Yes I enjoy learning about your church.

The saints also means just regular living Christians - so that could be their prayers. Not dead saints. However even if this is saints in heaven praying it doesn’t mean they hear our prayers to them. I’d need to read the context of that verse but I don’t think it says the dead hear our prayers. They aren’t omniscient like God.

Last edited:
Thanks Andy
IMG_8299.gif

I've heard estimates as low as 100 civilians on the 7th. All the atrocity hoaxes have been proven wrong or remain unsubstantiated. You watch to much tv bro. It was a military attack by Hamas and Israel killed most of the Israeli civilians that day with tanks and hellfire missiles. They freak out because they were bested and killed their own and start making up stories. Totally pathetic.
I watch no TV. It’s funny though you telling me that when you listen to whatever source it is that made that bullshit up.

I remember early on seeing those pictures of rows of totally incinerated cars and was like, damn, Hamas did that? :rolleyes:

The latest revelations confirm The Electronic Intifada’s reporting since 7 October that many – if not most – of the Israeli civilians killed that day were killed by Israel itself, not Palestinian fighters.

Initial claims stated that 1,400 Israelis were killed by Hamas in the Palestinian assault that began on 7 October. But Israel has repeatedly revised this figure downwards, so that it now stands at “over 1,000.”

It was also clear from the outset that hundreds of the dead were in fact Israeli soldiers.

Hamas maintains that they targeted military bases and outposts, and that their aim was to capture rather than kill Israeli civilians, and to kill or capture Israeli soldiers.

Based on interviews with those present, the new article says that top officers at Israel’s underground military headquarters in Tel Aviv on 7 October declared in shock that “the Gaza Division was overpowered.”

https://electronicintifada.net/blog...dered-troops-shoot-israeli-captives-7-october

I will add that in this political environment, saying certain truths and questioning official claims can bring one all kinds of professional trouble, if nothing else. Especially concerning anything to do with Israel.

I agree that's a mark against them, but you're free to read the analysis and examine the evidence for yourself.
It’s not evidence dude. It’s some random fucktards on the internet posting pictures that may or may not be doctored and may or may not be what they say they are and making baseless accusations. That’s not evidence.

I will add that in this political environment, saying certain truths and questioning official claims can bring one all kinds of professional trouble, if nothing else. Especially concerning anything to do with Israel.
In ANY political environment 99% of what you see on the internet is bullshit.

It’s not evidence dude. It’s some random fucktards on the internet posting pictures that may or may not be doctored and may or may not be what they say they are and making baseless accusations. That’s not evidence.
Ohh FFS. You didn't read anything did you.

When Israel or the State department says something

View attachment 304701
It stands a better chance of being semi accurate than some random idiot on the internet who won’t identify themselves, making wild accusations with zero evidence. Especially when the claims are so outrageous you’d have to believe that the Jews are so stupid they would do all this heinous shit with cameras rolling and the world watching. Even the ridiculously anti semitic UN isn’t making claims like that.

Back