In the Newspaper today: COVID Vaccines saved thousands of lives in Australia

It stands a better chance of being semi accurate than some random idiot on the internet who won’t identify themselves, making wild accusations with zero evidence. Especially when the claims are so outrageous you’d have to believe that the Jews are so stupid they would do all this heinous shit with cameras rolling and the world watching. Even the ridiculously anti semitic UN isn’t making claims like that.
Oh, c'mon, they lie for a living. What exactly do you think is so outrageous? I will see if I can find you primary source evidence and quotes, etc.

Oh, c'mon, they lie for a living. What exactly do you think is so outrageous? I will see if I can find you primary source evidence and quotes, etc.
Mainly the killing of a bunch of their own citizens. You realize how many fucking witnesses there would be to something like that ? You think the Israeli government killed all the witnesses ? Or threatened them or what ? It’s just incredible to me that you would believe something like that could happen and the only evidence would be some nut job on the internet with still photos who won’t identify himself. Absolutely incredible.

Mainly the killing of a bunch of their own citizens. You realize how many fucking witnesses there would be to something like that ? You think the Israeli government killed all the witnesses ? Or threatened them or what ? It’s just incredible to me that you would believe something like that could happen and the only evidence would be some nut job on the internet with still photos who won’t identify himself. Absolutely incredible.
There are witnesses. And there are some military that have admitted orders and not really knowing who they shot at. I'm not talking about a false flag hoax or anything. I'm talking about a mix of panic and the so-called Hannibal directive. That Israel killed it's own in "friendly" fire incidents is not in dispute. Just how many. Do you want references? Start here: https://electronicintifada.net/blog...dered-troops-shoot-israeli-captives-7-october

Tuval Escapa, a member of the security team for Kibbutz Be’eri, set up a hotline to coordinate between kibbutz residents and the Israeli army. He told the Israeli newspaper Haaretz that as desperation began to set in, “the commanders in the field made difficult decisions – including shelling houses on their occupants in order to eliminate the terrorists along with the hostages.”

https://thegrayzone.com/2023/10/27/israels-military-shelled-burning-tanks-helicopters/

Last edited:
A separate report published in Haaretz noted that the Israeli military was “compelled to request an aerial strike” against its own facility inside the Erez Crossing to Gaza “in order to repulse the terrorists” who had seized control. That base was filled with Israeli Civil Administration officers and soldiers at the time.

These reports indicate that orders came down from the military’s high command to attack homes and other areas inside Israel, even at the cost of many Israeli lives.

Look up Kibbutz Be’eri yourself..

According to Haaretz, the army was only able to restore control over Be’eri after admittedly “shelling” the homes of Israelis who had been taken captive. “The price was terrible: at least 112 Be’eri residents were killed,” the paper chronicled. “Others were kidnapped. Yesterday, 11 days after the massacre, the bodies of a mother and her son were discovered in one of the destroyed houses. It is believed that more bodies are still lying in the rubble.”

Apache attack helicopters also figured heavily in the Israeli military’s response on October 7. Pilots have told Israeli media they scrambled to the battlefield without any intelligence, unable to differentiate between Hamas fighters and Israeli noncombatants, and yet determined to “empty the belly” of their war machines. “I find myself in a dilemma as to what to shoot at, because there are so many of them,” one Apache pilot commented.

You think hamas did this with their AK 47's? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Hamas doesn't even have rockets that can do this. These were hellfire missiles.

hannibal-car-lot-netivot.jpg

A separate report published in Haaretz noted that the Israeli military was “compelled to request an aerial strike” against its own facility inside the Erez Crossing to Gaza “in order to repulse the terrorists” who had seized control. That base was filled with Israeli Civil Administration officers and soldiers at the time.

These reports indicate that orders came down from the military’s high command to attack homes and other areas inside Israel, even at the cost of many Israeli lives.
giphy.gif

Yeah, that's the collectivist mindset alright. Just like soviet Russian and communist China. Goes totally against western values, the enlightenment and so on. It's how the left thinks. I'm a staunch individualist. There is no such thing as "the many" — there are just groupings of individual people.

You think hamas did this with their AK 47's? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Hamas doesn't even have rockets that can do this. These were hellfire missiles.

View attachment 304719
You think that’s even in Israel ? Or not just a junk yard ? Everything you are using as sources is highly questionable and none of it contains any proof.

You’ll believe that picture of a pile of cars is proof Israel shelled its own citizens but the video of Armstrong planting a flag on the moon is obviously fake. WTF brother ?

You think that’s even in Israel ? Or not just a junk yard ? Everything you are using as sources is highly questionable and none of it contains any proof.

You’ll believe that picture of a pile of cars is proof Israel shelled its own citizens but the video of Armstrong planting a flag on the moon is obviously fake. WTF brother ?
I appreciate the skepticism, I really do. But did you not see the cars on the MSM? That it was actually the IDS is in the mainstream media in Israel. Haaretz is like the NY Times there. It is suppressed here, and that's why you're rightly surprised. What's crazy about this video is that they're attributing this to Hamas!

These are all standardized Christian beliefs set via ecumenical councils, nearly 1700 years ago. The holy trinity, the virgin mary, the nicene creed, water baptism, We are back to modern protestantism picking and choosing as it suits them. Saying orthodox worship the virgin mary is misguided.
I didn't say that and mentioned the Catholics specifically.

I could be wrong about what their doctrine is 'cause I assumed it based on many observations of Catholics sitting beside "deathbeds" praying to Mary for their loved ones to be healed.

To me that's fucked-up no matter how someone spins it.

I didn't say that and mentioned the Catholics specifically.

I could be wrong about what their doctrine is 'cause I assumed it based on many observations of Catholics sitting beside "deathbeds" praying to Mary for their loved ones to be healed.

To me that's fucked-up no matter how someone spins it.
Not only that Mary is quite contrary and is concerned about how her garden grows. You know all those silver bells and cockle shells and all that other stuff.

Back