Iran attacks Israel...

Didn't I mention being okay with using Ajax for shampoo when necessary or was I talking to someone else? I like cheap living.

Ladies razors give a smoother shave. My wife's legs are the proof, not that that's any of your business, lol.
I would destroy that razor first time and my face would hurt like hell. I have thick wiry hair.

Can't count how many with a 94 in 30-30 or my BAR in 30-06. Long ago I put the rifles down though and stuck to either a bow or an unscoped 8.38" .44 Magnum revolver.
If I had a bigger property I'd go with a bow for the challenge. I'd love to be able to stalk a deer, even if it's just with a rifle but I have a long, narrow property that precludes using a bow at all. It'd just be wasted meat. I think a good quality bow would be great for bugging in/out. Same for a decent air rifle as well.

I would destroy that razor first time and my face would hurt like hell. I have thick wiry hair.
My bantu ancestry has left me with fairly easy to handle facial hair. My brother got the viking genes and needs premium equipment like you. My hair is very dark brown and black, his is blonde. Go figure.

If I had a bigger property I'd go with a bow for the challenge. I'd love to be able to stalk a deer, even if it's just with a rifle but I have a long, narrow property that precludes using a bow at all. It'd just be wasted meat. I think a good quality bow would be great for bugging in/out. Same for a decent air rifle as well.
If you hit them right they don't run at all bro. Practice and more practice.

If you hit them right they don't run at all bro. Practice and more practice.
Yeah I reckon so. Time and money. When I have money, I don't have time. When I have time, I don't have money. Like I mentioned awhile back, I cut it all down to the bare minimums so I could afford to ply my trade as a bluesman.

They give me some grief about that now and again at church but I look like a damn terrorist when I grow facial hair. I'd get flagged at every airport I set foot in if I did. You should see my DL photo.
For a while the grey in my beard made me look like saddam hussein (black with white stripes) so I shaved it off. Now it's just mostly grey and I have a goatee,

Now I look like a mad goat and I'm comfortable with that.

Yeah I reckon so. Time and money. When I have money, I don't have time. When I have time, I don't have money. Like I mentioned awhile back, I cut it all down to the bare minimums so I could afford to ply my trade as a bluesman.
New bows are way better than an old Bear too. Even a $400 PSE is going to have 85% let off and shoot over 400 FPS. I have 2 pins. One for under 30 yards and one for over. And I never take a shot I think is further than 40 even though I can hit a 9" pie plate every time at 60. It's just not ethical to take the chance at wounding a deer. I have had to track one in my entire life and that was one my buddy shot. It should have been a kill shot too in his defense. I have never shot a deer that ran more than 30 yards from the spot I shot it.

For a while the grey in my beard made me look like saddam hussein (black with white stripes) so I shaved it off. Now it's just mostly grey and I have a goatee,

Now I look like a mad goat and I'm comfortable with that.
These days I shave once a week. So by Thursday I have a pretty full gray beard. By Monday Morning I'm usually clean shaven. Except I have been working 7 days a week for a month or so. I look like a sasquatch.

New bows are way better than an old Bear too. Even a $400 PSE is going to have 85% let off and shoot over 400 FPS. I have 2 pins. One for under 30 yards and one for over. And I never take a shot I think is further than 40 even though I can hit a 9" pie plate every time at 60. It's just not ethical to take the chance at wounding a deer. I have had to track one in my entire life and that was one my buddy shot. It should have been a kill shot too in his defense. I have never shot a deer that ran more than 30 yards from the spot I shot it.
I always wanted an Oneida when the Nuge was sponsored by them. Then they came out with the Kestrel. Looks pretty sweet. I've heard Matthews makes a good bow also. You're a working man so you earn your stuff, I'm a musician so the only thing I get is shit and the blues. I've bought exactly one firearm in ten years to give you an idea of how much disposable cash I have for that kind of thing. When I have the land, I'll get the bow.

You said 30 yards. Where I hunt from the porch that is about the distance they need to run to be off my property and on someone else's. It's rifle for me, for now.

I always wanted an Oneida when the Nuge was sponsored by them. Then they came out with the Kestrel. Looks pretty sweet. I've heard Matthews makes a good bow also. You're a working man so you earn your stuff, I'm a musician so the only thing I get is shit and the blues. I've bought exactly one firearm in ten years to give you an idea of how much disposable cash I have for that kind of thing. When I have the land, I'll get the bow.

You said 30 yards. Where I hunt from the porch that is about the distance they need to run to be off my property and on someone else's. It's rifle for me, for now.
Matthews makes excellent bows.

von did you watch the 911 conspiracy in 5 minutes I posted?
I have seen enough videos to know it ain't the story the gov spun. Wife's yakking away on the computer to her sister again so no videos right now. Need to pick a little guitar and finish up some album work.

Back