Iran attacks Israel...

“Iran has no further steps to contemplate, it can wait and see, although it could prepare its contingency plans,” he said, pointing out that the strikes over the weekend gave Tehran “a complete map of Israeli defense capabilities.” -Dr. Marco Carnelos, a veteran Italian diplomat and former Middle East advisor to Prime Ministers Prodi and Belusconi

Why do you have an inverted pentagram as your avatar? Is this in keeping with your evil terrorist fetish?
Western governments are the biggest terrorists around. Cross them and they’ll send “Democracy” your way, blow up your pipeline, foment a coup, sanction and starve you, fund and train a “terrorist” militia and so on… but anyways, the muslims would probably hang me faster than the Christians. But it’d be a toss up in a Christian theocracy. People forget we don’t have those these days, but we used to.

Western governments are the biggest terrorists around. Cross them and they’ll send “Democracy” your way, blow up your pipeline, foment a coup, sanction and starve you, fund and train a “terrorist” militia and so on… but anyways, the muslims would probably hang me faster than the Christians. But it’d be a toss up in a Christian theocracy. People forget we don’t have those these days, but we used to.
I watched that video. Fast moving but a pretty good summation. Ever seen the one where the british journalist announces one of the collapses an hour before it happens? That one was rich too. Like I said earlier in the thread, obvious controlled demolition is obvious. The planes were the sleight of hand distracting everyone.

I actually doubt there were any planes TBH. Ever seen "september clues"? that one was pretty interesting. CGI planes for the distraction, israeli demo team for conducting the job. Silverstein gets a double payout on the deal since both of the towers fell even though it was a single insurance policy. He was facing massive renovation costs cause they used asbestos throughout and he didn't have very many renters. Most of the place was empty the day of. The whole thing was a loss so it's akin to burning down your own business for the cash payout. Very convenient for him. Very convenient for roping us into 20 years of foreign wars. What a disgrace. This is why I trust in the Lord. He will bring to justice those who our system did not.

I can only hope that there are some people left, in the US government that are willing to walk the hard road and do the work needed that leads to peace.

We call those ex-senators and house members.
The people of this country are wary and tired. There is no desire nor acceptance for war. But I would not mistake that tiredness, with weakness. The folks running the military industrial complex, if there are any that care...we are approaching a red line.

The people of this country are wary and tired. There is no desire nor acceptance for war. But I would not mistake that tiredness, with weakness. The folks running the military industrial complex, if there are any that care...we are approaching a red line.
The ones that cared, the ones who mattered enough to be able to pull strings, were done away with under Obama, during covid, and now under Biden.

That's why I push my local guys and help vote them into office
That's the way to do it because you can actually have an effect. I just don't get into politics or voting. None of those people have ever done anything for me and I never feel part of a "community".. I am only concerned with blues guitar and orthodoxy mainly. I do like the woods a lot because politics and dumb people don't exist or thrive there.

That's the way to do it because you can actually have an effect. I just don't get into politics or voting. None of those people have ever done anything for me and I never feel part of a "community".. I am only concerned with blues guitar and orthodoxy mainly. I do like the woods a lot because politics and dumb people don't exist or thrive there.
I don't believe in blues guitar.

“After the attack on the Iranian consulate in Syria’s capital, Tehran found itself in a tough situation. It had to respond in a way that would look convincing and would achieve specific military goals, but would not start World War III.

To achieve the first point, Iran had to carry out a direct strike without resorting exclusively to proxy forces – and that is indeed how it acted. Regarding the second point, even though most of the missiles and drones were indeed shot down, some managed to penetrate Israeli air space and hit military targets. The Chief of Staff of the Iranian Armed Forces, Mohammad Bagheri, said that the information center on the Israeli-Syrian border and Israel’s Nevatim air base were hit. And finally, as to the third point – war didn’t happen. This resembled the situation in 2020, when the Iranians hit US bases in Iraq in response to the assassination of General Soleimani.”

https://www.rt.com/news/596044-iran-attack-result-israel/

Back