Just out of curiosity...

He's become a mythical figure (which is just ridiculous); the amount of misinformation out there is absolutely staggering (as you well know).

I laugh my ass off when I see these Cameron threads. I'd like to start a thread that answers questions honestly; I hope you'll participate :thumbsup:

I used to love phone conversations with Mark....been a long time since I've talked to him.

Always a bright, funny guy on the phone with plenty of stories. Those were good times.

LP Freak":64mp4y20 said:
Mark who?
I believe this is the first question and the purpose of this thread is to answer questions honestly, so I will begin.
The answer is Mark Cameron

glip22":27zunodq said:
LP Freak":27zunodq said:
Mark who?
I believe this is the first question and the purpose of this thread is to answer questions honestly, so I will begin.
The answer is Mark Cameron
I guess I was thinking of someone else....sorry.

Don't get me wrong...I'm not making any apologies or excuses for Mark (never have). I have my own issues with his behavior, and to be honest, we haven't spoken in more than a year.

I was just reading through some of the shit posted about him, and for as ugly as the TRUE stories are (and there are some fucked up true stories), much of what's out there is internet legend...I figured some of the people who have first hand info, might like to share. :D

I met him once at Tone Merchants while I was waiting for him to show up to work on my CCV I used to have. He was like 4+ hours late from when he told Dave he would be there. Once he got there, he seemed like an upbeat dude. Dave was super kind to let me hang at the shop and annoy the shit out of him without saying a word or a funny look my way, AND I found a great taco stand around the corner while I was waiting for his highness.

Back