Kerry King May Want To...

I don't get into all the upside down cross pentagram anti-christ imagery cause the world to me is a dark enough place already without all that but I try to listen to music on it's actual merits rather than imagery using a pre-mtv mindset. I guess once I heard Pantera Vulgar/Cowboys and Chuck Schuldiner's Death and Paul Di'Anno era Maiden everything else kinda sucks by comparison but those are just my tastes and opinions I guess. I am not a big metal guy at all but I couldn't not love Dimebag and Chuck so everything heavy I listen to is contrasted against the high bar those guys set in my mind.
Well said. The upside down cross bullshit is cartoonish to me. Of course Kerry King is as well as far as I’m concerned. Not sure which one comes off as the bigger douche nozzle…him or mega Dave….

Well said. The upside down cross bullshit is cartoonish to me. Of course Kerry King is as well as far as I’m concerned. Not sure which one comes off as the bigger douche nozzle…him or mega Dave….
I guess it was cool in the 80s. It was never really cool but they did it to stand out, image/shock value and it kind of worked.

Kerry King may want to...up his evil game? Even with his "God hates us All" arm tattoo and demon head ink he comes across as an alter boy compared to Ol' Glen Benton and the boys:

fcScnoU_d.jpg

Back