Metallica last night :

I am just too busy fucking your mom.
You’re not very good at comebacks. But I am, especially when I pull out just before busting and letting it spray all over your Mom’s spine after doggy styling that bitch.

• Haha
Reactions: Geo
You’re not very good at comebacks. But I am, especially when I pull out just before busting and letting it spray all over your Mom’s spine after doggy styling that bitch.
It was to the point. I don't feel the need to explain each step. It would turn him on.

Yeah true. I just don't quite get it.
Considering his 'EAT SHIT FAG' stickers in the 80's I just couldn't see him spinning his records much. I guess he would also have had to resolve that opinion against his admiration of Halford and Freddie Mercury/Queen at some point.
I like Elton as I said. My fave album of is "Too Low for Zero"

XYZ - Face (thread) in the Gutter! :rawk:
I think there is a lot of stuff from back then that all of us saw but understand it was a different time. Hopefully people grow in some way in life and learn shit, especially going thru so much.

All of the stuff Hetfield went thru in his life, he can do whatever the hell he wants.

Yeah true. I just don't quite get it.
Considering his 'EAT SHIT FAG' stickers in the 80's I just couldn't see him spinning his records much. I guess he would also have had to resolve that opinion against his admiration of Halford and Freddie Mercury/Queen at some point.
I like Elton as I said. My fave album of is "Too Low for Zero"

XYZ - Face (thread) in the Gutter! :rawk:
not sure about america but in NZ the word Fag generally was never aimed at gay people. We?I used the word to say if someone was stupid or a dick etc ... oh and my mates and me used it as a greeting to each other hahaha ;like "hey fag, whats up"

I think there is a lot of stuff from back then that all of us saw but understand it was a different time. Hopefully people grow in some way in life and learn shit, especially going thru so much.

All of the stuff Hetfield went thru in his life, he can do whatever the hell he wants.
Not being a smart ass and PLEASE don’t take it that way….what exactly has he went through that any of us have not went through? Other than being a monster rock star of course…. I don’t have much respect for rockstars, actors or celebrities in general…hope I’m making sense…

not sure about america but in NZ the word Fag generally was never aimed at gay people. We?I used the word to say if someone was stupid or a dick etc ... oh and my mates and me used it as a greeting to each other hahaha ;like "hey fag, whats up"
Yup….in these days of hyper political correctness don’t ever say certain words…because whatever you do…do not offend anyone or hurt their feelings…

5 pages in and with all the dad fucking and mom fucking- I just realized I have not watched the video yet. And I love Elton John…grew up listening to him and frampton…Steve miller…bee gees…abba….all of my moms records…then I discovered kiss….. and I was ruined…

5 pages in and with all the dad fucking and mom fucking- I just realized I have not watched the video yet. And I love Elton John…grew up listening to him and frampton…Steve miller…bee gees…abba….all of my moms records…then I discovered kiss….. and I was ruined…
I liked it except the clothes lol

In Aus it was used in a similar sense amongst us kids, but it was still known what the intent of the word was. It certainly wasn't referring to a bundle of sticks. Kids don't care anyway though 😄 until you got pulled up by adults or teachers.
I agree with you guys that it was a more generally thrown around term back in the day than is tolerated these days.

I just didn't see 'Papa Het' as a huge Elton fan. Jerry Cantrell has always spoke of his admiration for Elton's work however, so I could see that reaction if Elton said that to Jerry.

In Aus it was used in a similar sense amongst us kids, but it was still known what the intent of the word was. It certainly wasn't referring to a bundle of sticks. Kids don't care anyway though 😄 until you got pulled up by adults or teachers.
I agree with you guys that it was a more generally thrown around term back in the day than is tolerated these days.

I just didn't see 'Papa Het' as a huge Elton fan. Jerry Cantrell has always spoke of his admiration for Elton's work however, so I could see that reaction if Elton said that to Jerry.
In Aussie (and NZ) having a FAG meant having a smoke so christ the current woke lot would melt down haha

Not being a smart ass and PLEASE don’t take it that way….what exactly has he went through that any of us have not went through? Other than being a monster rock star of course…. I don’t have much respect for rockstars, actors or celebrities in general…hope I’m making sense…
Agree 100%. Poor, poor wealthy celebrities that have life by the balls…
I’ll shed a tear for them Monday at the construction site…

Oh yeah brother definitely didn't take it that way 🤣 🤘🤘🤘Makes perfect sense and yeah, I don't have a lot of respect for these rich people that struggle when regular Joes struggle the same way.

I don’t think anyone has to go through anything any different than other people to change as a person. The shit I took seriously when I was 18 is pretty much entirely laughable at this point, whether it’s because of personal growth or societal changes.

5 years ago I thought being married and having a house was the greatest thing I ever experienced, turns out being single with a fuck of a lot more guitars/amps and all the freedom in the world is the greatest thing I ever experienced and I just had to go through what over 50% of the population goes through.

Back