Metallica on Kimmel all week

Back in 87 ish we used to sneak into the local rock radio station in Fresno (KKDJ) and beg them to play Harvester of sorrow on the radio until they did. No metal was on the radio back then. We were so stoked. Now you can see them on mainstream TV o_O I will watch/listen to about 45" of new Metallica then I'm over the angry vibe anymore.

He has discussed that and why he shouldn’t. Imagine caring this much about a TV show host. Touch grass.

Imagine having to defend a lying, hypocritical, scum bag like Kimmel… because someone else doesn’t like him.

things-that-make-you-go-hmm-hmm.gif

These whole interviews are scripted. Someone goes over the interview verbatim with the guests, questions and jokes are not spontaneous. Kimmel knows what's coming and so do the guests

They wrote a song about Lars?
This song is cringey. Aren't these basically the same lyrics used in another cut heard on the 'Some Kind of Monster' documentary where Lars is playing a demo for his dad and his dad responds, "Um, yeah. You shouldn't release that." lol?

Reactions: Geo
This song is cringey. Aren't these basically the same lyrics used in another cut heard on the 'Some Kind of Monster' documentary where Lars is playing a demo for his dad and his dad responds, "Um, yeah. You shouldn't release that." lol?
I guess you have to fill an album with something.

I think Lars' dad said "...you should DELETE that." LOL. Not just keep it back from release, but have it forever stricken from the record. That was a great scene... you'd expect the old guy to say how awesome it is, but no, he says "DELETE THAT." :hys:

I think Lars' dad said "...you should DELETE that." LOL. Not just keep it back from release, but have it forever stricken from the record. That was a great scene... you'd expect the old guy to say how awesome it is, but no, he says "DELETE THAT." :hys:

Lmao, yeah that's the scene.

Back