Mick Mars sues Motley Crue…Nikki Sixx and other members prerecorded tracks

• Thread starter Deleted member 16554
  • Start date
This is in no way meant to be a statement against Mick, but Nikki's parts are not pre-recorded...Neither are Tommy's. Won't go into detail, but I know this factually, and without question.

Last edited:
when they played the new song from "the dirt" soundtrack at the concert I saw it was VERY lip synced. it was obvious. all the background vocals that the 3 hotties (female models) sing are pre recorded. every song, its too perfect.

Mick always seemed like a stand up guy to me.. a straight shooter. And with his condition, to go play any of those shows was incredible. Bummer that the rest of the band has turned on him.
Yep :yes:

Well we all know Vince certainly hasn't been miming.....any live video of them on youtube proves that lmao
LOL :LOL:

Mick always comes across as a good guy. If I had to bet on who was telling the truth it’d be him.
Yep :yes:

This is in no way meant to be a statement against Mick, but Nikki's parts are not pre-recorded...Neither are Tommy's. Won't go into detail, but I know this factually, and without question.
I think you are going to have give up more than that bro :dunno:

:dunno:

340075473_676121617615132_3643450671224002182_n.jpg

I thought Tommy was caught blatantly on vid ..... no ???
hard to tell because it is quite possible it was just a pre recorded "count in" to the song .. but then you would have to ask why they need a pre recorded count in? maybe for the visual show or maybe just maybe for the pre recorded tracks hahaha

Given the coin that I dropped on tix last year all I know is if the truth comes out that parts were pre-recorded I'm going to be even more disappointed. The shit show that I witnessed truly sucked. Thinking they couldn't have prerecorded given the horrible sound mix I heard. Mick was buried in the mix. The girls were the highlight.

Back